Amount of healed individuals: 50+ ~ 50 minutes
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/94i0efZ

@dopen said in Dopeen's Application:

alt text
alt text

~[SAM]~(lime) members: Glayd But he spawned as Criminal And Help Me

~[Medic(s):]~(lime) Dopeen#

~[Participant:]~(lime) @Glayd

Backstory: I was in my office as usually , i recieved a call on my radio , there is a vehicle crash in Los Santos-Las Vanteras Highway. So i immediately went to the ambulance , turned on the engine and went to the accident's location. I Arrived to the scene , the victim was under the car , I instantly got him out of the vehicle but unfortunately the vitcim was unconscious , in fact it is an advantage because there will be no sudden mouvments which may cause more damage to the victim , i cannot talk to the victim since his unconscious and i should notice the signs on the body myself. After carefull observation , i discovered that the victim got a broken bone and i was obliged to secure part of body with broken bone within 5 minutes. When i secured the bone , i moved him into the ambulance and went to the nearest hospital so doctors can precisely fix the bone position and place the plaster which he will ware at least 4 weeks it may also take longer depends on the level of injury , whatever we arrived to the hospital and i transported him inside the hospital. i gave the doctor the precise informations and details then i went off.

~[S]~(lime)creenshots : :::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
:::

@legend said in Legend's Application:

SAM members: @Glayd , @JoseFrags

Medic(s): Legend

Participant: @Glayd , @JoseFrags , @KARIM

Backstory: Today I came to my work (LS Hospital) and was waiting for sir Glayd, we had to patrol with him. It was a morning so he was on the way to the hospital. I was having a drink when paramedic JoseFrags came and told me that a person fell from a highest, I got to arrive to LS-LV highway to meet him there. When I was about to go sir glayd came and offered to help me with it as we had to work together, He got an ambulance and we started the moving. It took about 15 mins to find the victim and when we came he couldn't move..(he might has fallen from a bridge near the highway ). So by the instruction we took the guy to the hospital, checked if he's alright and if not what was the problem, then made sure that he's okay, I think he couldnt move because got shocked of the situation. Anyway as this guy was aight we let him go in 30 mins when made sure that he feels better.

Screenshots : https://imgur.com/gallery/CzbVtpL

@dopen said in Dopeen's Application:

alt text
alt text
~[SAM]~(lime) members: Glayd But he spawned as Criminal And Help Me

~[Medic(s):]~(lime) Dopeen#

~[Participant:]~(lime) @Glayd & @K2rhym

Backstory : I was in my office doing some research , Untill i recieved a call on the radio,a citizen at the beach spotted someone drowing so . he managed to drag him to sand,and he needed a urgent medical treatment. I went to my ambulance and responded as fast as i could.
When i arrived at the site,the victim was unconscious on the see shore and not breathing .So i prepared myself and tried to rescue him .
I managed to recover his conscience and carried him into the ambulance,driving him to the nearest hospital to get him some better procedures .
I took his sweater off in order to give him a breast massage,and put him on the scanner to check if he is having some internel symtomps.After that,i carried him to the bed and gave him some serum to rest.
After a lot of waiting ,he woke up and directly asked where we was so I explained to him and advised him to have some rest , he could not believe he escaped death barely if it wasnt for me and the citizen who reported the accident .
~[S]~(lime)creenshots : :::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
:::

image url
alt text

SAM members : [SAM]Zombie,[SAM*]Tefa
Participants : [AA]Quality

• ~[BackStory]~(green,lime) : Me and Tefa patrolled around San Andreas in the city Los Santos, Suddenly we got an emergency call from someone about that some people was robbing him and stole his car and they beat and hit him very hard (as he was mention on the phone),and also he said they dropped him on the road and he barely can walk, i turned on the sirens and start drive to his location,when i came to the location, me and tefa saw Mr.Quality lying on the road ,he said its hard for him to breath at the start so me and tefa start giving him first aid at the field and then we took him into the ambulance and drove as fast as we could to the closest Hospital -Los Santos one, we took him inside and took care of him .

Screenshots :https://imgur.com/a/RBx28aY
Youtube : SAM-Role Playing

(Special ty for Quality for recorded the video )