Villains LWS Events

Villain.R

alt text
alt text
Welcome Everyone To My LWS Event Topic
"Dont Let Your Life Go , Better Come To Villain events and enjoy it every second"-Villain LWS Event Topic.

alt text
About My Topic
I want to make you enjoy every second which you are here looking , SAES community , is the community in which we all meet every day, regardless of the rest of the day, we all come to saes looking for fun, and no one can forbid us that, thats why today I bring you my topic of events, in which I show you moments of fun within the game, to motivate everyone to participate in the events within the game.

alt text
Event Format:
alt text
Event Type:
LWS Helper:
Prize:
Winner(s):
ScreanShots:

Event format Explanation:

:::

alt text
Event Type: here I show the name of the event with reference to the characteristics.
LWS Helper: member of LWS who participated and assisted in the event allowing the hosting of the event.
Prize: the amount of money that is given ingame to the winner of the event.
Winner(s): the player who achieves the objective within the event is the winner , and receives the rewards.
ScreanShots: images taken to show the development of the event.
:::

alt text
About Me
Hey I am Villain , my real name is Toms, i am 18 years old and i am from Chile, I have been playing in saes since 2014 or 2015 and gradually I was giving more importance to this game as time went on, I am an optimistic person, who always seeks to give the best of himself and never give up, always seeks to contribute to improve, I like to accept criticism and with it learn, i try to dont make the same mistakes of the past, I play this game much time, but I never leave aside my friends and studies.

alt text
Additional information:
Total Events: 77
Total Money Spent:

By: Villain

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...