Los Fernandez | Closed

Villain.R

^[Applications Results]

~[Accepted:]~(lime) @Latinoo @Stallone @PedroFigari @Ram
All of you guys did a good work, you got good opinions from members, you met with us at activities and showed interest.
Welcome to our Family.
~[Pending:]~(orange) @Medo12 @Alessio
You guys have showed interest in activities but you need met us ingame so we can get a opinion about you. Try to join more activities so we can take a decision.
~[Denied:]~(red) @Spark
You didnt show any interest and you didnt meet us in activities also you got bad opinions, if you still interested and you think you can change our opinion about you, re-apply in 2 weeks.

Nickname: CripZ>Real
Account name: turealpro11
Nationality: Dominican Republic
Languages do you speak: Spanish

How long have you been playing in SAES:RPG: 8 or 7 months playing
Current Organization: CripZ
Current Groups:
World Farming Supply

Can you Explain our role and activities as Fernandez? It is a group that is dedicated to the robbery of stores to the robbery of houses that prepare well not to make mistakes
you understand we are a group dedicated to criminal
activities and not to DM?
yes
Why would you like to be part of Fernandez Family? Because it is a group that I like their role and I like the way they do their activity
Why should we accept you in our Family? I am very active I get along well with some members and I like what they do

@JohnnyEnglish Hey, in all the time i've spent on saes i've never seen a group trying to make efficient use of two abandoned scripts like pickpocking and robber script.
We are presenting a new idea to people who want to make money doing criminal activities not related just to kill cops or sell drugs/arms.

alt text
Nickname: Vynee/Da3De3y
Account name: MotazAttia
Nationality: Tunisien
Languages do you speak: English/Arabic

How long have you been playing in SAES:RPG: 6 Months
Current Organization: @Navy-Malistrip
Current Groups: SaS

Can you Explain our role and activities as Fernandez? Los Fernandez is one of the Latin families living in Los Santos dedicated to making money illegally,
The Fernandez is not arent an organized gang, you doesn't Rob Banks or Break into the Prison, he Fernandez carefully look for and organize house Robberies, Pickpocketing
And Store Robbery.
You understand we are a group dedicated to criminal
activities and not to DM?
Yes, Ofc
Why would you like to be part of Fernandez Family?
I would join Fernandez cuz it's Latino Family and the Latino family Are Famous in Criminale Job and I really know Criminale Job.
Why should we accept you in our Family? I'm respectful, Active Player
and good in work team already know Criminale Job