Los Fernandez | Closed

Villain.R

^[alt text]

alt text
1997 - Cali, Colombia.
Life on the streets was always complicated, money was barely enough for food and luxuries were only a dream for a Colombian family.
Maicol Fernandez and Juan Fernandez, two brothers willing to give up their lives for money, two brothers with no access to education, destined to crime.

With only 17 years old they decided to start the criminal dream, they gathered their cousins and closest friends to start writing the history of what would be the biggest criminal family in Colombia.

Everything seemed to be going well but a few bad decisions would force the family to flee the country followed by the police.

2015- Los Santos, San Andreas.
Los Fernandez arrived in san andreas but they were the most wanted surnames by CIA so they had to separate to avoid being arrested.

2020- Los Santos, San andreas.
after several years the fernandez family had to continue to pursue their dream, so they contacted each other and decided to unite to continue that life of crime, experts in kidnappings and simple robberies caused fear throughout the community, people walk in fear because they know that the Fernandez family is in every street.
alt text
Who we are: Los Fernandez is one of the Latin families living in Los Santos dedicated to making money illegally, job opportunities are scarce and when its about money we are subject to crime to survive.
The Fernandez family is experts in all types of simple robberies such as pickpockets, house robberies and store robberies.
The Fernandez's arent an organized gang, we don't rob banks or break into prisons, we are a group of low-ranking criminals dedicated to making money by the easy way.

House Robberies: The Fernandez carefully look for and organize house Robberies, where we get great loot, a house Robbery takes time to prepare so that everything goes well.
The difficulty of the robbery increases depending on the location of the house.

Pickpocketing: This job is more complicated, as it requires interaction with another person. The Fernandezes circulate around the city until they find a suitable target to steal from, this job has some rules to ensure proper execution.
Rules Of Pickpocking:

:::

• You are just able to rob any person at night. (Dont Rob if the hour is not between 08 a.m - 23 p.m)

• Never rob anyone in a crowded place. (Example: Sr, LV X, Jail Zone, Food Shops, Etc )

• Dont Rob alone, there is so much risk if you rob alone and we dont want our family getting jailed.

• You should understand that if the victim decides to defend he is able to attack you.

• If you want to earn more cash robbing a person you should always rol the pickpocking and try to get more money from extortion. (Never more than $10.000)

Store Robbery: Store Robberies is a common work for Fernandez, Its relatively easy target in relation to the profits achieved.

alt text
Foundation Date: 20/09/2020
Founder: Villain

Leader: Villain
ViceLeader: N/A
HQ Team: Noisyboy
sHQ: Douglass - Zodiac - Chafloque
Tags: Name.Fdz | Name.Fernandez
Discord: https://discord.gg/QhpxGXa
Motto: "youre either at the table or on the menu"
alt text

• Respect whole server rules-

• Respect every member without care the rank or position.

• Listen and follow the orders of high ranked members

• Respect every Fernandez Role Rule.

• Be mature in every aspect.

• Turf, Bankrobs and JailBreaks are not considered a Fernandez activity so dont do it as Fernandez

• You should know how to RP.

• If you have any relation with Cop side you will be denied.

alt text

^[Jefe]

^[The highest rank achieved, is considered the boss and leader of the family.]
^[ @Villain]

^[Patron]

^[Patrons are the second most ranked members, in charge of directing and organizing the Fernandez Family so everything can work.]

^[ @Noisyboy ]

^[Capos]

^[The capos are the trusted sons of the family, experienced criminals who have dedicated their lives to the family and earned a respected position.]

^[ @Douglass ]
^[ @Zodiac ]
^[ @Chafloque ]

^[Halcones]

^[This rank is the most feared and difficult to achieve, only a minimum of members will achieve it throughout their lives, it corresponds to the most faithful and dedicated members of the family, only the Jefe can grant this rank.]
^[@PerroLoco ]
^[@Gonza ]

^[Gatilleros]

^[Members who have stood out for their great skills in stealing and have shown themselves to be faithful to the family.]
^[N/A]

^[Kleptomaniacs]

^[They are the members who have already passed their testing process and have been accepted to start serving the family, these members have already shown that they are capable of stealing and this is their job within the family..]
^[@mystic ]
^[@MaRoO ]
^[@Luffy ]
^[@Ovalles ]
^[@Crazzy ]
^[@Doomm ]

^[Principiante]

^[This rank is awarded to new members who are under observation by the family and are undergoing a training process to officially become family thieves.]
^[@PedroFigari ]
^[@Latinoo ]
^[@Ram ]
^[@Stallone ]

alt text
Los Fernandez Base: Coming soon

Los Fernandez HeadQuarters

Spoiler Text

alt text
Media archive Link: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/22060/los-fernandez-official-media-archive?_=1601053078541
The most important activities pictures will be here.

Coming Soon

alt text

Recruitment Status: ~[Open]~(lime)
Important: Before applying you must be sure you understand all the Fernandez and SAES rules.
Before applying join our discord, there you will be added to our applicant rol and you will be called for every Fernandez activity.
Apply Format:

Nickname:
Account name:
Languages do you speak:

How long have you been playing in SAES:RPG:
Current Organization:
Current Groups:

Can you Explain our role and activities as Fernandez?
you understand we are a group dedicated to criminal
activities and not to DM?
Why would you like to be part of Fernandez Family?
Why should we accept you in our Family?

Apply Format:

Nickname: Spark
Account name: hicham13
Nationality algerain
Languages do you speak: arabic.french.english

How long have you been playing in SAES:RPG: 3-4 years
Current Organization: @Los-Inkas
Current Groups: GXT-Rooftop Koreans

Can you Explain our role and activities as Fernandez? Los fernandez is Criminal group living in Los Santos dedicated to making money illegally.
activities

and not to DM? yes
Why would you like to be part of Fernandez Family? i like criminal group.and i have many friends .
Why should we accept you in our Family? i am active and i can help this group by Activity Roreplay and event.

Apply Format:

Nickname:[INKA$]Alessio
Account name:Alessioo
Nationality:Argentina
Languages do you speak: English, spanish and Portugues.

How long have you been playing in SAES:RPG: Since April
Current Organization:Los Inkas
Current Groups:Rooftop Koreans

Can you Explain our role and activities as Fernandez?
It is a Family living in Los Santos dedicated to making illegally money.
Yes I do.
Why would you like to be part of Fernandez Family?
I would like to be part of this family, first of all because is a Latin family and second cause I like illegal things.
I am Very active, I will post a lot of activity, I have good skills flying and shooting and for finish I am very respectful and patient.

Apply Format:

Nickname: [INKAS]Pedro

Account name: PedroFigari

Nationality: Argentina

Languages do you speak: English, spanish and Portugues.

How long have you been playing in SAES:RPG: Since April

Current Organization: Los Inkas

Current Groups: Rooftop Koreans

Can you Explain our role and activities as Fernandez? It is a family that lives in Los Santos that mainly makes illegal money, it also does other criminal things

You understand we are a group dedicated to criminal activities and not to DM? Yes I do.

Why would you like to be part of Fernandez Family? Because I want to be part of many groups and this one matters a lot to me since I see it with many expectations and that it can go far.

I am a very active player and who puts courage when working, I believe that I can serve this family by leaving all my effort to take it to the greatest.

Nickname: Ram
Account name: Ram20
Nationality: India
Languages do you speak: English

How long have you been playing in SAES:RPG: since Sept 2019 (1yr)
Current Organization: Generation X
Current Groups: Roof Top Koreans, San Andreas Medics

Can you Explain our role and activities as Fernandez? Los Fernandez are the one living in Los Santos whos makes money illegally, mainly pickpocketing, and house robberies

activities and not to DM? Yes, i totally understand that we do criminal activities and we dont Death Match

Why would you like to be part of Fernandez Family? I am really intrested in criminal activities than the other jobs.

Why should we accept you in our Family? Well as am intrested in criminal activities and stuff i might be helpful to the family.

Nickname: Latinoo
Account name: carbon12
Nationality Chilean
Languages do you speak: Spanish & English.

How long have you been playing in SAES:RPG: Since 2017.
Current Organization: Generation X.
Current Groups: Q-Dance.

Can you Explain our role and activities as Fernandez?: Los Fernandez are one of the Latin families that lives in Los Santos and earn money illegally since job opportunities are scarce and they are experts in that also they don't do big robberies like to banks or something like that they only do Store Robbery & House Robbery and as last option Pickpocketing.
You understand we are a group dedicated to criminal activities and not to DM?: Yes I do.
Why would you like to be part of Fernandez Family?: Well first of all I have some of friends in this group, besides the idea of the group as well as their role is good and I see a future for the group in the server and their members are friendly thats why I would like to be part of the group.
Why should we accept you in our Family?: Well first of all Im active also I think my English is decent and understandable also I am always willing to help and learn new things so. Also I can assist to the group activitys and I can host events for the group.

Nickname: Stallone
Account name: RebelD
Nationality: Peruvian
Languages do you speak: Spanish and english

How long have you been playing in SAES:RPG: 4 months
Current Organization: Hell Soldiers
Current Groups: Q-Dance and All Load Trucking

Can you Explain our role and activities as Fernandez? Los Fernndez are a family dedicated to making money illegally by committing all kinds of simple robberies such as pickpocketing, house robberies and store robberies in Colombia~Cali, after being sought by the police in that country they decided to separate and run away.
Now, Los Fernndez, have gathered in Los Santos-San Andreas to survive by doing what they do best
Yes, I understand
Why would you like to be part of Fernandez Family? I would like to be part of the family because it is a Latino family and I have friends inside, I like the role it plays, and finally have a good time.
Why should we accept you in our Family? I would like to show my skills, besides this I am active inside the game as well as in the forum uploading activities, I would like to help and see the Family grow

Apply Format:

Nickname: Cena
Account name: medo12
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages do you speak: Arabic, English

How long have you been playing in SAES:RPG: 3 years and some months ago
Current Organization: NwA
Current Groups:
SAM
rTEACH
CS
SAS
WFS

Can you Explain our role and activities as Fernandez? Its Group living in Los Santos they like to earn money by Store robbery and house robbery , also they dont need to do BR or any big robbery
activities and not to DM? Yea
Why would you like to be part of Fernandez Family? Cuz i see it's nice group with cool idea role , and I like Fernandez members they are a pro player with nice skills and respectful players and I would like to be one if them .
Why should we accept you in our Family? Iam respectful player with good skills , I like team work I am funny guy too, I will help this group with my skills and in media arch too just need a chance .

Nickname: KanoX
Account name: Valgitin
Nationality: Dominican Republic
Languages spoken: Spanish little English

How long have you been playing SAES: RPG? 6 or 5 months
Current Organization: CripZ
Current Groups:
RacerTech
San Andreas Medics
All Load Trucking
San Andreas Fire Department.

Can you Explain our role and activities as Fernandez? The role of the Fernandezes They dedicate themselves to well-planned house robberies and store robberies They steal money from some people on the streets of Los Santos
Why would you like to be part of the Fernndez Family? It's a lot of fun the some members are Latinos.
Activities and not to DM? Yes
Why should we accept you in our Family? I am very active I would like to help in Fdz And I get along well with some members and I try to get to know them. :P