About CDC.

BaNdiToBill

alt text
I would like to announce a drop in CDC activity, because we no longer have time to dedicate to the server as we had before,
we are old fags, working studying and dedicating time to personal projects, and others just got bored, at this moment we cannot dedicate the necessary time who required the server.
we will not close the gang, one day we will have more time available and we will play again with friends and we will be active again, I would like to thank everyone who has helped us and supported us for so many years. especially @CripZ our oldest Allyes, thanks to all the people who have contributed to the CDC for so many years!

Honor Members 2012-2016-2020
@Julio
@Valentino
@Cenadoloko
@Voraz
@EL-PunHoLoko
@protonyt
@Filt
@Jubileu
@VinnyBL
@Esco
@CHAPO
@Shaphar
@Obama
@Meet
@Underpants
@jajatola
@pitoco
@Lean
@Hygor
@Alexandre
@Mrcatra
@SrScouty
@intelecto
@Bizzle
@Lend

Comando Da Capital More than a Gang is a Family!

I'm really sorrowful to see CDC vanish from the server day by day but as Bandito said we don't have the choice, everyone has dedicated his time to his work/studies but hopefully one day we'll be back, but for now all i can say is that it's been a great journey with you guys and it was my pleasure meeting & working with all of you for the gang and i wish you all the best of luck with what you're dealing with irl.

• 1 year later...