ZIP - Colo's Portfolio

Colo

alt text
Construction N: 4
Name: A European prison consisting of a dining room (kitchen), a room for prisoners with a bed for each, a shower room, storage for all seized goods and an office.
alt text
Pastepin: https://pastebin.com/FEjzbyxQ
~[206 Objects]~(orange)
Screenshots:

:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Construction N: 6
Name: A place dedicated to selling all kinds of ice cream with a place to rest, eat, picnic, and of course there is an office to pay the price.
alt text
Pastepin: https://pastebin.com/PzTUQcJG
~[99 Objetcs]~(orange)
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Construction N: 4
Name: A European prison consisting of a dining room (kitchen), a room for prisoners with a bed for each, a shower room, storage for all seized goods and an office.
alt text
Pastepin: https://pastebin.com/FEjzbyxQ
~[206 Objects]~(orange)
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

~[RP:]~(orange) In the city of Las Venturas we were missing a prison (police station) in that city, which is the largest and most dynamic. We used to hear a lot about robberies, kidnappings and looting, so the city really needs this prison. So I decided to establish a planning for this project upon completion of the planning that consisted of the reception desk for the prisoners, which the prisoner provided with information on himself to record or what the police officers searched for, a room for prisoners with bedding, a shower house, a warehouse for all the seized goods and a kitchen.
The promised day has come when we will start building after planning that I consider excellent and which looks great in my imagination, first I wrote all the tools and devices required from (walls / ladders / beds / bathroom / garage / gates / desk / table / crouch seating) and other important names for diarrhea.. I started first with the reception desk in which all the requirements of the prisoners work must be available and it must be at the entrance door. Then I started with the idea of the warehouse that carries all the seized goods such as weapons, quantities of drugs, stolen cars, money and gold, which is an idea that I see very excellent and then we moved to the detainees room, and put six private beds for a maximum person, with a shower room to relieve themselves., and in the end we moved to the kitchen or dining house. We placed tables and chairs on a beautiful regular basis with loudspeakers to inform them of the exact time and timing. It was really a great job when we presented it to the district chief, Who personally thanked us for our tremendous efforts in a few days and we completed our work in the best way.

312 words 1,718 characters

• 3 months later...