Donation: Jengus (Amount: 20.00 GBP)

Jengus

@jengus said in Donation: Jengus (Amount: 20.00 GBP):

I don't have a house so idk how to do it.

First of all you should get a house because by donating 20.00 GBP you can get a small interior for it, although until you get the house this reward is on hold.

Secondly you don't need to place these 2 vehicles 100% necessarily at a property of your own, you can find places around the map where you are also allowed to place the vehicles, like parking lots, public spaces, etc.

How can I get the house when I donate? Is there a free house somewhere, because I've been searching and I didn't find one.

Donating doesn't provide you with a house at the moment. Also there's no such thing as a free house and most are occupied, you will have to talk with someone that wants to sell you his house and then a SAHA/admin can add an interior to it.

I suggest to find a house on: https://saesrpg.uk/category/193/housing-auctions

Remember that you must be given 2M for donating 20 pounds. Sometimes the admin sorting your donation might forget, so make sure to remind him.

@combine Yes I remember about 2 mln, but currently I have no money for house. You can park the cars I asked for at the parking lot under the highway in Los Santos, if that's possible.

Buy a house and park your donations there. If you don't have money you'll already be rewarded 2,000,000$ Ingame money for your donation.

To find houses easily use F2>Real Estate>"sa housing agency" and you'll find ones for sale.

If you don't ,then feel free to contact me to sell you any house of time or find you any for sale.

Nickname: freezy
Accountname : mohamed44
Languages spoken: Arabic and English
7How long have you been playing on SAES: 7months
Tell us who are BBMC and their roleplay(One sentence): BBMC is a group of bikers that is selling arms and trading with their own tactics and law
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): ThC (didnt get on well with the HQ team)
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: none(just some adminjails in my beginings)
Name 3 BR rules: Max 2 BRs a day, We can start just with more than 1 member, Camping the entrance when a BR already started is not allowed
Name 3 GR rules:Grenades are not allowed; its not allowed to rob alone, Squads are permitted to arrest
Name 3 Turf rules:Dont shoot from unclimbable roofs, Gaining heath is only allowed via respawning, we can only use gang spawn or hospital
What is Roleplay?: is the stories we play as if its was a real story
What is Deathmatching?: DM is killing people and fighting with them
What is avoid arresting ? Doesnt getting arrested by with legal ways (without damaging server rules)
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: it depends on the gang rules ;but mostlikely we contact superior HQs before reporting
Why should we accept you ? I can give much as i can take
Convince us for you(TEXT): Im not much experienced in this server but i learnt things in a small tile that can help a gang like yours in leveling up