[SUGGESTION] Search and Destroy

Leb

Question

Hello everyone. Here I will quote a very interesting idea which I have no idea if it is possible by the developers but I think it is worth trying. It's a new type of "event". Let me explain in detail below.

There are 2 teams (for example Alpha & Bravo) Alpha and Bravo Teams must face-off against one another in order to meet their objectives. The goal of Alpha Team, which is offense, is to plant a bomb in Bravo Team's base, and defend it until it detonates. Bravo, as the defense, must either prevent the bomb from being planted, or defuse it before it explodes.
In each of the available maps, the map is divided into two sections: Alpha (A) and Bravo (B). There are always two points where Alpha can choose to plant a bomb, and Bravo is tasked with defending each one.

To plant a bomb, a player must be in (or close enough to) the Bomb Plant circle and swap to his/her Mission Item (by pressing and hold "H" button) for 6 seconds. A one minute timer will begin. During this time, Bravo's primary role is to defuse the bomb, which will cause Alpha to lose.

To defuse a bomb, simply aim at the bomb and hold again "H" key. Many Alpha players will swoop in on Bravo players while a defuse is in progress. Eliminating all Alpha members is a secondary, although most of the time easier, goal.

During the match, if a player dies he/she cannot respawn in that round, but may become an inactive spectator. Alpha wins by either killing off Bravo or letting the bomb's timer run out. Bravo wins by defusing the bomb or eliminating all of Alpha before they can plant the bomb.

The Search and Destroy goal limit can be set to 3, 5, 7, or 9 rounds by the LWS.

Tips
-In any Search & Destroy round, you MUST hide the bomb if possible, if not guard the bomb and protect it from Bravo.
-If on Bravo you must setup an emergency plan to reach the bomb site quickly without haste.
-If on Alpha you should split up into two groups where one goes to bomb site A and the other to site B. This is because a full team going together can easily sustain huge losses if they are hitted by a nade for example.
-Snipers and campers are the dominating wolves in the game, they will ensure that Bravo will keep bombs from being planted and for Alpha, they will cover the bombs planted (if not hidden) and take out anyone who will try to defuse the bombs. However, rushers have become increasingly usual.
-Bravo rush can be a good option to surprise your enemy.
-If on Alpha, NEVER EVER leave the bomb site because that will allow the other team to defuse if you are not aware.

The clock is ticking... literally. Each round, one team must plant and detonate a bomb at the target site while the other team defends the site. The team that achieves their objective, either by detonating or defusing the bomb or by wiping out the opposing team, wins the round. The team that reaches the set number of round wins first wins the match!

These are just some of the goal setting shareware that you can use. My personal opinion is that it will bring something completely new which will cover even the most demanding players who are looking for activities with skills.
I look forward to hearing your opinions.

LebtheHustla

14 answers to this question

CSGO in MTA?

All jokes aside, we already have the Dust_2 map which would work perfectly for what you're trying to do. The only part that is missing the planting and the defusing mechanic.

I'll give you some reasons why Dust_2 would be a great map if you don't think that it is. There are two bomb sites which the Defense team has to defend, which means that they have to split up. Defending is easier than attacking and I feel like when the defenders split up it kind of balances it out and having 2 bomb sites would create a bunch of strategies. Here is a strategy, 2 people from the attacking side go to bomb side A and go in gun blazing, that would make the attackers think that the enemy team is going for a plant on bombsite A and they will make a rotation to the bombsite leaving the other bombsite undefended. Then the rest of the attacking team goes to the undefended site and plant there, that's called faking. Also let's not forget mid, a great spot for rotation and long-range fight. Attackers could try sniping Defenders that are trying to cross over to bombsite B but the Defenders can counter that by smoking the middle double door so that the Attacker doesn't have sight.

I don't know if you will add some sort of a buy menu or if there will be an Arms Dealer selling guns. But there gotta be some rules on what you can have, for instance having a combat shotgun, sniper, and an M4 at the same time would be kind of op. We gotta make roles like a rifler, an awper and, shotgunner. So you can have 1 primary, 1 secondary, and the utility.

Quick note, I've actually never played in the Dust_2 that we have in SAES, so if it has any issues that I'm not aware of feel free to tell me.

I remember MZ had a script similar to this but group got denied rip.
The server is halfway dead because there is literally nothing to do. we are logging in to do the same stuff we did yesterday and every other day we played. only things that people are logging in for are turf wars or just to deathmatch.

@VayraN said in [SUGGESTION] Search and Destroy:

@Adistar said in [SUGGESTION] Search and Destroy:

I don't understand why u write an essay for something u need to learn c++ for

Excuse me, What's C++ ? Is it C bug or smth else ? Serious question :D

It is a programming language that has been used to experiment with a new mta platform on SAES so that DE members can join a gang. Lets keep it on-topic now no essays please.

C++ is a (low level) programming language. MTA is written in this programming language.

This programming language however has no relevance to this suggestion.

It is a programming language that has been used to experiment with a new mta platform on SAES

This is incorrect, there is no amount of C++ code written for SAES specifically, nor is it used to experiment with a "new MTA platform".

@NanoBob said in [SUGGESTION] Search and Destroy:

C++ is a (low level) programming language. MTA is written in this programming language.

This programming language however has no relevance to this suggestion.

It is a programming language that has been used to experiment with a new mta platform on SAES

This is incorrect, there is no amount of C++ code written for SAES specifically, nor is it used to experiment with a "new MTA platform".

This is factually correct. It is C#, not C++. I am sorry for misrepresenting your MTA platform sir.

:::
:honk:
:::

dude if i want to play cs go i open the steam and start the game... i don't see any advantage nor entertainment on this. looks like something that will request an high ammount of efort. Also looks like something that will be used in the first days of release and then will be forgotten.

@Bangas said in [SUGGESTION] Search and Destroy:

dude if i want to play cs go i open the steam and start the game... i don't see any advantage nor entertainment on this. looks like something that will request an high ammount of efort. Also looks like something that will be used in the first days of release and then will be forgotten.

how are you so sure it will be forgotten? Did you say the same about VIP?

lmao go play csgo then. this is MTA!

@Quality said in [SUGGESTION] Search and Destroy:

@Bangas said in [SUGGESTION] Search and Destroy:

how are you so sure it will be forgotten? Did you say the same about VIP?

lmao go play csgo then. this is MTA!

I can't even remember to see VIP thread. wich means that porbably i didn't even vote or said anything about VIP,but just to be stated i am not sure.
Indeed this is MTA and i still thinking the same wich means that your answer back didn't change or add anything.
Please next time you repply to an opinion try to be more reasonable try to show that the other person vision is wrong, otherwise you will just look like a deadbrain dumbfuck messing around.

Regards.