Prison Warden should be able to open door in jail

Quality

Question

Why exactly can't the Prison Warden/Prison Warden Trainee open the door that leads to the JB from the inside? Isn't that his purpose? To be a fucking prison warden?

It's so retarded when, as a Prison Warden, you get locked inside your own fucking prison...

Anyway my suggestion is to give Prison Warden the ability to open the cell door from the inside. If the reason this isn't possible is due to abuse or some bug or some shit, then forgive me for not looking on all pages on archive

but it's annoying!

//EDIT: After witnessing Illusion as Staff having to come to open red, because a crminal got stuck there it made me wonder. Why can't prison wardens open the ~[red]~(red) as well, when all criminals are in their cell? KingSmoke from O got stuck inside but he came from outside. Well, shouldn't we, as Prison Warden be able to open red and arrest him?

This is the door i'm talking about:
alt text

This is how you get stuck:
alt text

14 answers to this question

I am voting no, due to the fact that any new player within the server who may not know how the script works would have access to open the door, thus letting criminals out. Also, criminals would have the opportunity to spawn as a warden and let their homies out, which makes no sense. Hasn't been an issue beforehand, don't consider it to be an issue at the moment. :/

@AntiRug said in Prison Warden should be able to open door in jail:

I am voting no, due to the fact that any new player within the server who may not know how the script works would have access to open the door, thus letting criminals out. Also, criminals would have the opportunity to spawn as a warden and let their homies out, which makes no sense. Hasn't been an issue beforehand, don't consider it to be an issue at the moment. :/

I am not talking about that door you fucking noob. We shouldn't be able to open INMATE CELL doors but the DOOR that LEADS to that SHIT. We shouldn't get stuck inside that room if we are prison warden. Not JB criminals...!

alt text

@AntiRug said in Prison Warden should be able to open door in jail:

Yes but Prison warden spawn won't be any problem

There are two different views on this topic of mine:

First, allowing Prison Wardens to turn the cells room should be implemented, it's all cool by my side and it would be useful, however when I come to the second suggestion, I find it pretty abusable by the new players and some people. I'm not even mentioning the outcome of the people saying: ''I mistakenly opened the red door.''

The first option seems pretty solid and fine, but on the second option, my personal view is that it shouldn't be implemented.

I commend you on wording such a benign suggestion in such an aggressive manner.

I agree with it but it's still quite funny how angry this oversight has made you.

I suggest making a request on the git so they can be added.

@Richard said in Prison Warden should be able to open door in jail:

There are two different views on this topic of mine:

First, allowing Prison Wardens to turn the cells room should be implemented, it's all cool by my side and it would be useful, however when I come to the second suggestion, I find it pretty abusable by the new players and some people. I'm not even mentioning the outcome of the people saying: ''I mistakenly opened the red door.''

The first option seems pretty solid and fine, but on the second option, my personal view is that it shouldn't be implemented.

I agree with you