DZ Terrorist Group|Media archive

Sniper

alt text

Title : Our law is get money !!!
Roleplay Number 13
Roleplay History :
It all started one fine afternoon when I got a call from my superior and told me to steal a bank's money to fund some of the group's secret projects that only the leaders knew. So I decided to buy some weapons and bombs to detonate the coffers at the border and I went to the bank of Las Venturas because I knew that the police had some internal problems and was not dealing with crime in the city.

alt text

alt text

Helper(s) : NPCs

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Title : The Air Kidnap
Roleplay Number 14
Roleplay History :
On September 11, 2018 to commemorate 17 years of the main terrorist act, I planned a kidnapping of a commercial plane that was going to France with a capacity of 240 people to put it in the main tourist point of Las Venturas, A piramede. A brief description of the plan is to get on the plane like a regular passenger and halfway through the cockpit and copilot and kill them to do the terrorist attack.

alt text

alt text

Helper(s) : ----

alt text
Title : Drugs Trafficking
Roleplay Number 15
Roleplay History :
I was on a mission to transport drugs to a ghetto dominated by a criminal organization that was charging us for an old debt related to drug trafficking. At the same time, I took the drug and put it in our group's car and headed for the supposed ghetto. Arriving there I received the information that should leave the merchandise near a garbage can to not generate mistrust on the part of the police.
alt textalt textalt text
Helper(s) : ----

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...