DZ Terrorist Group|Media archive

Sniper

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Title : Revenge
Roleplay History : One day, the federal police approached me on the main highway at Las Venturas when I was going to deliver an order from my boss El_Chapo that I did not even know what it was. The policeman while searching my car found the package that had drugs and weapons and as soon as I saw what was in the package I looked at it and ran as hard as I could but was arrested streets after. As I was just delivering I was released hours later knowing that the package was still with the police. So I called a friend to avenge my temporary jail and retrieve the package to hand over to the real owner. Minutes later we intercepted the policeman on the same highway, tied him and took the package back.

alt text

Helper(s) : SAFP|HxH|Pvt

alt text

Title : Hungry

Roleplay History :
Today I woke up and went to eat when I saw that there was no food in the kitchen and I had spent the night without eating anything I decided to think of some way to fix food and the way I found was to steal a shop around the corner from my house. The next day I got some guns to steal the store and a few hours later when the movement was calm I decided to steal. Arriving at the store I had the patience to wait until the last customer left and I started the robbery approaching the cashier and asking for all the money and I still took some food from the establishment itself.

alt text

Helper(s) : ----

alt text

Title : Terrorism
Roleplay Number 5
Roleplay History :
The group boss as proof of confidence and to show that I really deserve the post of Soldier of El Amir sent me on a highly confidential terrorist mission to blow up all the cars of the base of the federal police in Las Venturas. Being the secret mission I took advantage of the presence of only 1 security guarding the base at night and I surrendered to invade the base and to explode several police cars and to practice vandalism in the walls of the department.

alt text

alt text

Helper(s) : ICE|T30xD|T and SAFP's cars

alt text

Title : Desert Eagles x Cuban Libertation Organization
Roleplay Number 6
Roleplay History :
On the day the soldier's day is celebrated I received a group superiors mission that I did not know about planting a C4 bomb at the gate of the Desert Eagles for the next day an our allied group called the Cuban Liberation Organization to make a terrorist attack on the and that for this they had to have free access to the military base. With that at the end of the day I took advantage of the fact that the security of the military base was minimal and I planted the bomb and left as soon as possible to draw no attention.

alt text

alt text

Helper(s) : DE's gate

alt text

Title : Terrorism,Party,Guns,Drugs and Money !!!
Roleplay Number 7
Roleplay History :
As the life of a terrorist is not just terrorism I was surprised the day we celebrated 1 year since the emergence of the group by an invitation that my boss sniper gave me to participate in a party I was going to have in the city of Los Santos next our base. Arriving there I had a feeling that it was the job I wanted for the rest of my life. Terrorism, Parties, Weapons and money.

alt text

alt text

alt text

Title : The plan
Roleplay Number 8
Roleplay History :
At night when the whole city was sleeping our party decided to gather at our base at first just to put the conversations up to date. But during the conversation came an idea about a daring secret plan that would mark from that day on the history of all mankind. The plan was drafted the rest of the evening by members of the DZ and was scheduled for September 11.

alt text

Helper(s) : NORI,DARCK,Chepa -> DZTG Members

alt text

Title : About The Plan
Roleplay Number 9
Roleplay History :
The plan discussed that night was to make the biggest terrorist attack in history to banks. Because banks are the symbol of money and one of our main rules involves money. The plan begins with a terrorist attack with an airplane in the building where the bank of Las Venturas is located. The next day the bank of San Fierro and next day the bank of Los Santos.

alt text

alt text
19-10-2018 / 02:03
Members : @Wolf @Chepanii @drack .
Explanation tonight we decided to bombing base HLS , we took our bombs and we gone to the location , After thinking about the plan to enter the base ,we blow up all the cars/planes of the HLS . 19-10-2018 / 02:03
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Title: Don't Disturb Us
Roleplay Number 11
Roleplay History:
During a transport of weapons to sell, a cop stopped the van, after checking the vehicle he saw the cargo and arrested the DZTG member. After knowing this, El Amir ordered us to kill that policeman and, after watching him for a day, we captured him and showed the world a little more of the power of the DZTG.
alt text
alt text
alt text
Helpers: [DZTG]Netro<SA> and [DZTG-H]Haim
alt text

alt text
Title: Popcorn
Roleplay Number 12
Roleplay History:
Another terrorist act that made SA feel more afraid of the DZTG. One of our suicide bombs succeeded in one more of our missions. El Amir was very pleased with his performance.
alt text
alt text
Helpers: [DZTG]Netro<SA>, [DZTG-H]Haim, [WA]KARIM
alt text