Allow Modded skins for Gangs/squads/groups

Liyones_

Question

Well as we all see that all skins are used in SAES , so i suggest to allow to edit the dff file and make it modded or easier without making one if u're not experienced in that you can download a skin that you need from google or GTAgarage and edit it , it can make server more good and better RP , so everyone can make his own skin u don't need to copy paste those skins , What do you think guys ?

11 answers to this question

MTA/GTA counts 312 skins, to be able to have a new skin model you need to get rid of one of them, considering that we have already modded skins, and that many of the skins are used in saes for the variety of spawns and also considering that number or g/s and the download and the lag that may occur do you think it's possible? No from me.

@Filex said in Allow Modded skins for Gangs/squads/groups:

MTA/GTA counts 312 skins, to be able to have a new skin model you need to get rid of one of them, considering that we have already modded skins, and that many of the skins are used in saes for the variety of spawns and also considering that number or g/s and the download and the lag that may occur do you think it's possible? No from me.

Yeah , imagine SWAT and FBI skins have same clothes/face or BB and AA skins , btw isn't it RPG server ? then it must be like irl , imagine me and my brother have same face :kekw:

@Filex said in Allow Modded skins for Gangs/squads/groups:

I agree with filex, and he built such a complete answer that i don't feel the need to add anything else.

also Nanobob already voted no, if the head of development says no i don't think that this have future xd