Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II

Ramzi

Question

Hello there SAES community i hope all of you are doing good. First of all this is the second time i suggest something regarding that issue, the first suggestion didn't work out but i think this one is slightly better and fair enough for both sides.
As you may know, criminals killing each other either on purpose or accidently has been a serious issue to us, COPS. Criminals became very rushy during Jailbreaks and this resulted in them killing each other especially when they have low HP; which prevents cops from kill-arresting them.
So my suggestion is pretty simple actually, if a criminal kills another inside the jail/ jail yard, the victim will be automatically

arrested and the killer will get for example a -10K per accidental kill ( price is subject to change of course); also, if that killer has no money he will get arrested too. I really think that this idea is fair enough and it will save both sides from arguing and reporting each other since most of the reports we get these days are from Jail rules violations and especially from this targeted issue.
Looking forward to hear your thoughts about this.

@Ramzi said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

@Bangas said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

Of course criminals be voting No without giving an explanation..this is just stupid and pathetic.

same happened with the cargrab for everyone most of the cops didn't even said a word about it, it is the way it is. Deal with it.
Actualy you are the one of those that didn't bother to explain his point of view after voting no at that topic, so i don't think youre in position to say such thing.

Dude i didn't even vote on that topic, tf u you're talking about?

oh i think you did... I also think that you removed the vote as soon as you saw my repply.
alt text
interesting theres only 54 votes in that option on that precise topic.
alt text

Of course criminals be voting No without giving an explanation..this is just stupid and pathetic.

same happened with the cargrab for everyone most of the cops didn't even said a word about it, it is the way it is. Deal with it.
Actualy you are the one of those that didn't bother to explain his point of view after voting no at that topic, so i don't think youre in position to say such thing.

Dude i didn't even vote on that topic, tf u you're talking about?

oh i think you did... I also think that you removed the vote as soon as you saw my repply.
alt text
interesting theres only 54 votes in that option on that precise topic.
alt text

I admit i didn't intend to vote at first place, i literally had no idea that i voted there, so i got it deleted to keep the voting fair.

@Hatchet said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

Well about this suggestion I strongly disagree with the money deduction punishment; there should not be any punishment at all for the killer (as mostly it's not the case that it's done purposefully) but I have no problems if the killed criminal get auto jailed back. So I'm not able to vote for this suggestion rather I'd vote against it.

And for the CLO issue, we see CLO members joining JBs daily just so they can DM.

Sorry but whenever I participate in JBs these days I don't see any CLO. Rather there are other gangs, OB etc.

@Hatchet said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

Well about this suggestion I strongly disagree with the money deduction punishment; there should not be any punishment at all for the killer (as mostly it's not the case that it's done purposefully) but I have no problems if the killed criminal get auto jailed back. So I'm not able to vote for this suggestion rather I'd vote against it.

Dude, there must be a punishment because if there won't be, criminals would kill each other just so they come back fast from the cells and to steal arrests from cops.

Why will they do that anyways their goal is to get out of the jail not to come back in cells again. Also as your point if they were killing each other to get out of jail unfairly, if they get auto jailed back their purpose won't fulfill, and that's enough I think. Also if you are suggesting this to get unfair advantage as cop that criminals won't be able to shoot freely 'cause of this punishment thing and you guys get easy arrest, it's a strict NO from me.

also just want to mention that these "op" clo joining an jb is a bigass minus to crime side, cuz de & hls can respawn 36292x with fresh new armor + hls nightstick rambo arrest, whilest clo have only one armor wich is fast rip = clo is same as normal crime.
++ clo ar sr = same as crime too, we need use command to remoove armor & duals

aye the suggest itself -1, just get gut, we dont want loose money for shit whilest pigs becomes rich at jb

I admit i didn't intend to vote at first place, i literally had no idea that i voted there, so i got it deleted to keep the voting fair.

Reasonable, but next time don't try to fool the people, might end up like this one.

Anyways, i belive that if the jail is beeing changed it requeires a full update it's a waste of time work on minor updates like this one. I also prefer the way it is instead of being jailed by something that is not my fault.

@Bartman said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

also just want to mention that these "op" clo joining an jb is a bigass minus to crime side, cuz de & hls can respawn 36292x with fresh new armor + hls nightstick rambo arrest, whilest clo have only one armor wich is fast rip = clo is same as normal crime.

aye the suggest itself -1, just get gut, we dont want loose money for shit whilest pigs becomes rich at jb

Bruh.. CLO inside the jail are very op and i'm gonna tell you why, they have HS, armor, an double Uzi/Sawed off weapons. And they usually camp near the marker since they have double weapons they immediately kill cops before they even move out from the marker. You as a criminal don't attend JBs all the time but we as Cops we respond to all the JBs, and Yes i have seen CLO at least once a day. As for DE and HLS, HLS respond only after 10-15mn of continuous JBs and even so,it takes them many attempts to actually clear the jail since they have to rush in that long ass hallway that gets them killed before even reaching the red door, even DE barely respond in time..I agree with you that CLO lose their armor and that gets them killed quickly, but a single shot from them is enough to kill a fully armored HLS.

Dude, there must be a punishment because if there won't be, criminals would kill each other just so they come back fast from the cells and to steal arrests from cops.

Why will they do that anyways their goal is to get out of the jail not to come back in cells again. Also as your point if they were killing each other to get out of jail unfairly, if they get auto jailed back their purpose won't fulfill, and that's enough I think. Also if you are suggesting this to get unfair advantage as cop that criminals won't be able to shoot freely 'cause of this punishment thing and you guys get easy arrest, it's a strict NO from me.

Most of the time, Crims only do JBs for DMing, they literally come back from the hospital when they get killed inside the jail by a friendly fire..

Reasonable, but next time don't try to fool the people, might end up like this one.

Anyways, i belive that if the jail is beeing changed it requeires a full update it's a waste of time work on minor updates like this one. I also prefer the way it is instead of being jailed by something that is not my fault.

A full change requires a lot of hard work/time; i ,myself, consider the current Jail mapping/JB system not THAT good (i do appreceate our Devs hard work tho), but still, we can always suggest some minor changes to make it a little better and fair for all. On the other hand, my suggestion helps preventing criminals from killing each other to quickly escape jail or avoid getting arrested by us giving the fact that criminals will consider saving money and accidentally kill-arrest their friends; Thus, they won't rush like Rambos anymore. That's the best fit solution so far, it is even fair for both sides because most of the JBs are meant for DMing, crims keep coming back and sometimes ask to be arrested outside the jail just to join their pals inside, this will save them time and hospital respawn money. It is so rare these days to see a couple of crims rescuing their friends and leave the jail immediately after that because SIMPLY they are looking for DM and raising their stats.

@Bartman said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

Bruh.. CLO inside the jail are very op and i'm gonna tell you why, they have HS, armor, an double Uzi/Sawed off weapons. And they usually camp near the marker since they have double weapons they immediately kill cops before they even move out from the marker. You as a criminal don't attend JBs all the time but we as Cops we respond to all the JBs, and Yes i have seen CLO at least once a day. As for DE and HLS, HLS respond only after 10-15mn of continuous JBs and even so,it takes them many attempts to actually clear the jail since they have to rush in that long ass hallway that gets them killed before even reaching the red door, even DE barely respond in time..I agree with you that CLO lose their armor and that gets them killed quickly, but a single shot from them is enough to kill a fully armored HLS.

bruh inside hs dont works for clo, if you have been that much at jbs u should know.. + inside jb cshotgun better than duals, every clo with brain buying cshotgun for jb cuz cornershooting + distance + more kills cshotgun better. + if clo goes jb = hls/de can instantly come jb without waiting 20mins
& armor? bitch pls, armor is rip after ~10 secs shooting, hls/de have fresh new armor after every fkong respawn.

just repeating over years same shit, clo inside jb = minus for crimeside & huge + for copside, almost every time wehn clo comes jb = rip jb. crime > clo at jb if you want be succesfull. someome who have been "so much" at jbs should know that

Most of the time, Crims only do JBs for DMing, they literally come back from the hospital when they get killed inside the jail by a friendly fire..

A full change requires a lot of hard work/time; i ,myself, consider the current Jail mapping/JB system not THAT good (i do appreceate our Devs hard work tho), but still, we can always suggest some minor changes to make it a little better and fair for all. On the other hand, my suggestion helps preventing criminals from killing each other to quickly escape jail or avoid getting arrested by us giving the fact that criminals will consider saving money and accidentally kill-arrest their friends; Thus, they won't rush like Rambos anymore. That's the best fit solution so far, it is even fair for both sides because most of the JBs are meant for DMing, crims keep coming back and sometimes ask to be arrested outside the jail just to join their pals inside, this will save them time and hospital respawn money. It is so rare these days to see a couple of crims rescuing their friends and leave the jail immediately after that because SIMPLY they are looking for DM and raising their stats.

Sorry but that's not the point of JB either as you saying. There can be crims who do JB only to kill cops and DM but not all of us crims do that (esp I never done that). Also in the official JB rules it's the first rule that The jail is NOT to be utilised as a deathmatching zone. You will be found in breach of the rules if you are not ACTIVELY trying to jailbreak or defend a jailbreak. No deathmatching cops without trying to actually take back the jail/escape. So you can actually report them instead of making these stupid suggestions in favor of the cop side.

There are actually rules regarding everything. If you find someone breaking a rule, you should simply report him and the admins/staff will take care of it. Cause some players breaking a rule there is no need to make a whole suggestion to make things worse for them who do not break the rules.

@Manny said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

@Quality said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

@Manny said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

I will say a simple NO

close the topic down Manny said no

/locked

Give the man comedian of the week
alt text

Yo i can't get it. hes stating facts... there is way to many people against it... it's pointless to add such thing and the majority shares that vision. Just deal with it. There is no need to call people clown.
But still the community votes are just a number that SAES can take in consideration or not...if they want to add this shit against comunities majority will, they will do that, but i don't think this is the case.

@SidePrime said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

why dont we add vendine machine at warden spawn place?

I agree with this because 95% of all jailbreaks there are like 5 drug dealers near the prison cells that are selling drugs. This means the criminals will have an advantage when they go up against a Prison Warden. Not only that Prison Wardens spawn with M4's only which gives them a huge disadvantage when it comes to long-range because the criminals have sniper rifles and in close quarters the criminals will have a combat shotgun. You might argue that not all of them have it which is bullshit. There are also arms dealers ready to sell you guns once you're out of your cell. Also when a Prison Warden leaves the jail area, for example, to get to the vending machine in front of the jail they lose their M4. To summarize this the Prison Wardens are outgunned and have a slower fire rate compared to the criminals.

Tbh feeling ambivalent bout this cuz on one side you got a valid point on solving an issue but you're also creating another one. There's always going to be people running into your crossfire and you cant always stop shooting in time and or predict it.