Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II

Ramzi

Question

Hello there SAES community i hope all of you are doing good. First of all this is the second time i suggest something regarding that issue, the first suggestion didn't work out but i think this one is slightly better and fair enough for both sides.
As you may know, criminals killing each other either on purpose or accidently has been a serious issue to us, COPS. Criminals became very rushy during Jailbreaks and this resulted in them killing each other especially when they have low HP; which prevents cops from kill-arresting them.
So my suggestion is pretty simple actually, if a criminal kills another inside the jail/ jail yard, the victim will be automatically

arrested and the killer will get for example a -10K per accidental kill ( price is subject to change of course); also, if that killer has no money he will get arrested too. I really think that this idea is fair enough and it will save both sides from arguing and reporting each other since most of the reports we get these days are from Jail rules violations and especially from this targeted issue.
Looking forward to hear your thoughts about this.

Personally I prefer the way the jail is currently. But if something had to be changed, auto arresting crims wouldnt be a bad idea to be honest. Since a majority of crims dont enjoy having to respawn each time they get accidentally killed.

Punishing criminals for accidentally killing in jail by charging 10k seems way too absurd. Already during a jailbreak criminals lose a lot of money by buying weapons and drugs.

To summarize I wouldnt mind having crims jailed when accidentally killed. But I disagree with adding a punishment.

@Versace said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

Personally I prefer the way the jail is currently. But if something had to be changed, auto arresting crims wouldnt be a bad idea to be honest. Since a majority of crims dont enjoy having to respawn each time they get accidentally killed.

Punishing criminals for accidentally killing in jail by charging 10k seems way too absurd. Already during a jailbreak criminals lose a lot of money by buying weapons and drugs.

To summarize I wouldnt mind having crims jailed when accidentally killed. But I disagree with adding a punishment.

As i said, the bill is subject to change. We can even replace it with another punishment.

@Ntruder said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

You should have not created a poll there as It is a suggestion counter to criminal side thus It would be better a basic topic without poll. In the meanwhile I doubt that If this sensible submission will go on line.

All what I'm asking for is a valid explanation of why they wouldn't support this idea tho..it's simple, if you don't like this idea, tell us why. Rather than that DON'T VOTE AT FIRST PLACE. And yes, adding a poll was a stupid idea.

@xDarkMan said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

simply no
why dont you suggest to punish cops using /fix at jail ?

Yeah let's talk about it, the solution for this is very simple, just remove animations from the jail. NOW let's get back to my suggestion. You said no but you didn't say why. Why should we even consider your voting?

No, It's not fair because what if a criminal is leaving the jail and he got accidentally killed while he was about to leave the jail, He will go back to cells, That is not fair, But there's a better thing, Friendly fire, There's no reason to not accept the friendly fire at the jail only, Cops and squads cannot damage eachother and same thing to criminals / gangs, It's more balanced and fair, Tell me if i'm wrong please ^^

@VayraN said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

No, It's not fair because what if a criminal is leaving the jail and he got accidentally killed while he was about to leave the jail, He will go back to cells, That is not fair, But there's a better thing, Friendly fire, There's no reason to not accept the friendly fire at the jail only, Cops and squads cannot damage eachother and same thing to criminals / gangs, It's more balanced and fair, Tell me if i'm wrong please ^^

Just so you know I've suggested that before and it didn't get enough votes because what IF a criminal/cop gets stuck or goes afk in front of a cell or a hallway preventing his friends from moving because they can't kill him? Which is why i suggested the -10K penalty, if it is not for this one, criminals would kill those who are with low HP on purpose so they come back from the cells And help with the jb instead of coming from the hospital. That -10k would definitely make criminals think twice before rushing like RAMBOs and then kill or get killed by a friendly fire, it's a win win situation for them. Especially the case when they have no money, they will play it carefully. And one more thing, most of those "accidental" kills are done on purpose because they would simply blame it on mistakes and misclicks and there's nothing we gonna do about it. Why won't you talk about cops getting stars when accidently killing each other and that we only have to kill to arrest because we can't use the nightsick nor taze? Does that seem fair to you?

@IceCold said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

U should be happy when nuubs killing great dmers at jail by mistake. Easier for you to stop the jailbreak. Or you are just doing this suggestion to earn more moneys at jb? Duh nosence

When you get killed, you simply get back to the cells then you break out again and help your friends. It's better then dying then coming back from the hospital. This will come up with many benefits, no jail arrest avoid, less accidental kills, less reports and nagging on mainchat. You guys are so selfish, you don't think of the situations when we COPS accidentally kill each other and we gain stars therefore we can't arrest with the tazer/nightstick and we have to go out and get a bribe before some noob trainee comes and Arrest us instead of you. You'd be too foolish to come up with the money excuse since it was never about the money, we simply want a fair JB system that's all.

Nonsense, are you aware that when you guys rush as cops inside the jail and you just click your left mouse button to arrest criminals it becomes a mess for us? What I mean is that every criminal will start shooting while there are other criminals upfront. What are we supposed to do at this point? We stop shooting just because there are other criminals in front of us and watch you coming to arrest us easily? From your perspective, every criminal will lose about 50k per JB.

@Draven said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

Nonsense, are you aware that when you guys rush as cops inside the jail and you just click your left mouse button to arrest criminals it becomes a mess for us? What I mean is that every criminal will start shooting while there are other criminals upfront. What are we supposed to do at this point? We stop shooting just because there are other criminals in front of us and watch you coming to arrest us easily? From your perspective, every criminal will lose about 50k per JB.

I said that the bill is subject to change, which means it can be reduced to half or even 2K, clearly when it comes to my suggestion, all what you care about is money meanwhile you spend at least 50K on drugs and weapons during JBs . Our main concern here is criminals helping each other avoiding arrest by killing each other. This cannot continue to happen, most of the times, criminals literally walk on the hallway knowing that they might get killed by their friends when they have low HP because yeah, getting killed by a friend would help them escape the jail and avoid being arrested. But we as cops, when we kill each other we get 5 stars per accidental kill, it's a win win for you and a lose lose situation for us. And even when we rush we cannot shoot through each other. So that "We stop shooting just because there are other criminals in front of us" applies for us too, we cannot use weapons when we rush nor can cover from behind; therefore, your excuse is invalid.

@Zoom-In said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

Should stop buffing copside, the server is ded boring because of it anyway.

Buffing cop side ? It's okay somethings are not balanced but the point is what kind of things they are, Criminals has grenades that damages 70% of the hp, And destroys any vehicle, Also don't forget CLO on your team, CLO can go to SRs / BRs and start a JB, Sometimes DE aren't available to respond, Cops got kill-arrest, Flashbang / Taser, It's not balanced like that, So stop crying about every suggestion because its just a suggestion just vote lol

@VayraN Well the main thing why cops are crying is me go alone try arrest crim then 5 other crims popin up and kill me First of all no idea why u cops foolin around alone, since im always in party with someone and if cop is behind me i ask for help in party. U just should team up like crims do and have a proper teamwork. Also u forgot shotgun what slows you and after that u cant really do shit since cops having energy drink nowadays. Also if u coming up now with sentece copside dead me need patrol around well u just dont have friends then. Even if i will spawn as trainee i can find atleast 2 guys who is up to teamup and fuck crims. Stop fucking crying about our nades and shit. Learn how to use what have gived to you already.

@IceCold said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

@VayraN Well the main thing why cops are crying is me go alone try arrest crim then 5 other crims popin up and kill me First of all no idea why u cops foolin around alone, since im always in party with someone and if cop is behind me i ask for help in party. U just should team up like crims do and have a proper teamwork. Also u forgot shotgun what slows you and after that u cant really do shit since cops having energy drink nowadays. Also if u coming up now with sentece copside dead me need patrol around well u just dont have friends then. Even if i will spawn as trainee i can find atleast 2 guys who is up to teamup and fuck crims. Stop fucking crying about our nades and shit. Learn how to use what have gived to you already.

Let us focus on that JB issue first please.

@VayraN said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

@Zoom-In said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

Should stop buffing copside, the server is ded boring because of it anyway.

Buffing cop side ? It's okay somethings are not balanced but the point is what kind of things they are, Criminals has grenades that damages 70% of the hp, And destroys any vehicle, Also don't forget CLO on your team, CLO can go to SRs / BRs and start a JB, Sometimes DE aren't available to respond, Cops got kill-arrest, Flashbang / Taser, It's not balanced like that, So stop crying about every suggestion because its just a suggestion just vote lol

To be honest practically CLO isn't that active...they aren't always around to join BRs and start JBs. So your point with CLO is useless.

Well about this suggestion I strongly disagree with the money deduction punishment; there should not be any punishment at all for the killer (as mostly it's not the case that it's done purposefully) but I have no problems if the killed criminal get auto jailed back. So I'm not able to vote for this suggestion rather I'd vote against it.

@Hatchet said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

Well about this suggestion I strongly disagree with the money deduction punishment; there should not be any punishment at all for the killer (as mostly it's not the case that it's done purposefully) but I have no problems if the killed criminal get auto jailed back. So I'm not able to vote for this suggestion rather I'd vote against it.

Dude, there must be a punishment because if there won't be, criminals would kill each other just so they come back fast from the cells and to steal arrests from cops. And for the CLO issue, we see CLO members joining JBs daily just so they can DM.

@Ramzi said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

Of course criminals be voting No without giving an explanation..this is just stupid and pathetic.

same happened with the cargrab for everyone most of the cops didn't even said a word about it, it is the way it is. Deal with it.
Actualy you are the one of those that didn't bother to explain his point of view after voting no at that topic, so i don't think youre in position to say such thing.

@Bangas said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

@Ramzi said in Criminals killing each other inside the jail suggestion Vol II:

Of course criminals be voting No without giving an explanation..this is just stupid and pathetic.

same happened with the cargrab for everyone most of the cops didn't even said a word about it, it is the way it is. Deal with it.
Actualy you are the one of those that didn't bother to explain his point of view after voting no at that topic, so i don't think youre in position to say such thing.

Dude i didn't even vote on that topic, tf u you're talking about?