BrandoG's CC Activities

alt text

Hello. This topic belongs to me, I will post daily Cuban Cars activities here, such as patrols and roleplays.

alt text

Activity Format:
alt text
Activity #(Number)
Activity type:
CC Member:
Participants:
Estimated time of Patrol:
Story:
Screenshots: (Spoiler)
alt text

alt text

Roleplay Number: #2
Activity Type & Date: Roleplay & 7/29/2020
Cuban Cars Member: @AdemBygt
Participants: @tokiits
Information: It was Wednesday evening, when we whit mechanic Brando take a break, to get something to eat, we finished our meal, and we're ready to go back to work, we was almost in the car, and got called by mechanic Adem, when we have to go back to garage, because we got new customer, we went back to the garage and saw mechanic Adem standing there, and waiting for us, we went to mechanic Adem and asked him, whats wrong whit car, he explained us when customer want to us change he's car tires, and he got some problems whit fuel injector, we started whit tires, we put domcrat on sides of the vehicle, to be sure, It will not fall on one side, when we will take out the tire. We take the wrench and unscrew the tires off, we carefully putted down tires, to make sure, we're good to keep working further, after all tires was taken off, we took new ones, It was luckly when we have already new tires on the place, we carefully put in the new tires, and tighten them, to make sure, they will not fall out, after tires was tighten, I asked again mechanic Adem what we have to check, he said fuel injectors, and when we have to be carefull from pipes, we moved to fuel injector, I asked my partner to pop the hood, so I can see it, It wasn't looking bad, but wasn't looking good, so I checked if it was working, I turned on engine, took long screwdriver and putted the end of screwdriver against the back of the fuel injector, after that, I was carefully listening if I hear constant clicking sounds, but sadly I didn't hear nothing, and that means, It was broken, I asked mechanic Adem, If we have new one one the place, he said check that box, there is one, I checked the box, there was new fuel injector, we took out old fuel injector, and carefully placed new on, and car was good to go.
Screenshots:

:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text