Changing Prisoners Clothes

Filex

Question

Well this will be a quick suggestion i think the clothes are pretty ugly and should be changed to something a bit modern and accurate when talking about jail clothes, something like this:

alt text

even tho it's just an example since not perfect instead of this:

alt text

this won't affect other stats like the hair or body weight
for whoever wanna try shadering shirt texture / trousers texture in case this gets accepted

6 answers to this question

@x-Liyones-x said in Changing Prisoners Clothes:

Yes but why not adding those clothes to main skin u have ? , for example i have Arms dealer skin so it will add those clothes to arms dealer

Because all skins have different texture files and they all need to be shadered separately, that'd take a lot of time and storage space. Plus not all textures are stable and easy to shader.

We had a similar skin mod to this not long ago, and it was changed for a reason. I don't see any valid reason to go back, at least not that soon. Current jail skins are good and nostalgic, brings backs memories from years ago and I think people like it.

@Terry said in Changing Prisoners Clothes:

We had a similar skin mod to this not long ago, and it was changed for a reason. I don't see any valid reason to go back, at least not that soon. Current jail skins are good and nostalgic, brings backs memories from years ago and I think people like it.

In real Life when u enter jail they give u the orange clothes, so i think it must be added to SAES.

@x-Liyones-x said in Changing Prisoners Clothes:

@Terry said in Changing Prisoners Clothes:

In real Life when u enter jail they give u the orange clothes, so i think it must be added to SAES.

You have been watching too much TV, in many countries they dont give you clothes at all. And, why are you calling those modern Filex? Those look like they come from Prison Break season 1