^[alt text]
^[alt text]
^[Official topic:]
^[ San Andreas Conspiracy Theorists]

^[Welcome to the official media archive of San Andreas Conspiracy theorists.]

^[Here you are able to see our activites and read about our investigations.]

^[Please stick to the formats below when posting (only members allowed)]

alt text

![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/545BJXD.png)
**Event (number) added!**
**Type of event:**
**Prize(s):**
**Winner(s):**
**LWS:**
**Screenshots:**

alt text

![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/ql7P87n.png)
**Activity added!**
**Date:**

alt text

![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/E1zYmWa.png)
**Roleplay (number) added!**
**Title of the roleplay:**
**Roleplay story:**
**Participants:**
**Date:**

alt text
Roleplay #1 added!
Title of the roleplay: Getting new evidence
Roleplay story: This is the first time I stepped on this land since my evidences got destroyed by planted fire. The farm where Epsilon Cult, the most famous religious cult of San Andreas, is based. Over the years, I investigated many people I suspected as Epsilon members, and many of them were. I chose to visit that farm today, when it's still daytime and when I know that no one is there. I know everything about this place but as I lost all the pictured evidences, it was time to gather new ones. This is the start of the new old investigation that starts with pictures of their farm. I had to be quick, so this took me only few minutes before rushing into my van and driving away to safety of our headquarters.
Participants: @Darude
Date: 15-07-2020
Screenshots: Below

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 3 weeks later...

alt text
Roleplay (2) added!
Title of the roleplay: Investigating the mysterious creature
Roleplay story: It was a boring day at the office. The phone rang at noon. The villagers living on the Whetstone side told us that it was an interesting case and that they asked for help. The villagers claimed that they saw a strange creature among the fog in the forest. They described the creature as a strange animal with a wolf-like head and a different variety. This case caught our attention and we were prepared and set off in half an hour. It was already getting dark until we got to the location. We got out of the car in a foggy weather and got the thermal camera, binoculars and trap materials from the trunk. We started to investigate the area by gathering our courage.

After not finding anything for a few hours, we saw a few footprints and turned to that side. We noticed a strange movement in the far sides of the foggy forest. When we got a little closer, we saw the creature, but we couldn't move because we were not prepared enough. With fear, we headed to our car and set off to the city to come again in another prepared time.>
Participants: @TholzM @minx
Date: 30.07.2020
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/EhDrRE8

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
Roleplay (3) added!
Title of the roleplay: The Weird house.
Roleplay story: Same as every day, sitting in the office and doing nothing, it was boring. until we got a phone call from a villager who lives in Angel Pine. He works as a woodcutter. we went to him, when we arrived there, we had a chat with him and he told us that once, he was cutting wood in the forests of Whetstone, and he heard weird noises coming for a small house, in the forests. he told us that he was hearing unknown sounds. it was scary noises, anyway, he took us to the place. he didn't want to get closer to the house. when we arrived there. we started noticing weird smells. anyway, since we couldn't get closer. Minx and Khali suggested hiding some cameras in the bushes. and now we have hidden cameras in the bushes.
Participants: @minx @Orten1 @Khal1kulov
Date: 08/12/2020 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/rlkyyPv
This roleplay will be 2 parts. or maybe more

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
Roleplay (4) added!
Title of the roleplay: Shady Creek creature
Roleplay story: We got a call from a man who claims to have seen some huge, mystical creature going from land to water. It was reportedly large, long-necked, and with more than three humps protruding from the water. He couldn't tell us anything else because he ran away quickly. In a few days, Darude and I headed to that location where man saw the creature. We searched everything in detail and came across strange tracks that stretched from one side of the river to the other. We set up cameras in the bushes. When we looked at the footage there was nothing, but we will still continue to explore the place because we got a few more calls in which people claim to have seen an enormous creature with the body of a whale rolling in the water near that location.
Participants: @Darude @minx
Date: 22-08-2020

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay (5) added!
Title of the roleplay: Shady Creek creature [part two]
Roleplay story: I was enjoying the evening when I got a call from the base that the sensors on the cameras had detected movement in the waters. I headed quickly to that location. When I got to the place I heard horrible sounds. I couldnt connect them to anything because I had never heard such sounds. I snuck up to the bushes where the cameras were and quickly picked them up. The sounds were approaching so I quickly ran to the van and headed to the base. When I came to the base we all gathered around the table and went to see what we caught on cameras and... We had something to see... The cameras clearly showed the creature that people were describing. Now we have to come up with a plan on how to catch that creature because it won't be easy.
Participants: @minx
Date: 29-08-2020

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay (6) added!
Title of the roleplay: Lizard people
Roleplay story: We received several calls talking about strange phenomena such as strange lights in the sky, unexplained power outages, horrible sounds, unknown people, and now the disappearance of ten people. The police are doing their job and trying to find the missing people but they have no clue, they think its all normal and explainable. But people from the village where it all happened don't believe them. It is up to me to solve this case. Today I got a call from the owner of a pub. He told me how he sees strange lights every night and how he put the cameras to record what was going on, but for some reason the cameras don't want to record, as if something is drawing energy from them. We arranged a meeting around noon to tell me everything in detail. I went to him and we had an interesting conversation. He introduced himself as a former conspiracy theorist and offered to give me all the documents and evidence he had gathered so far about "Lizard people". I accepted and took them. He said he was sure they were involved because there was a huge circle near the bar which he believed to be the imprint of the UFO they landed with. We went to see the place and then went back to the bar. When I saw that imprint I began to trust him because such a thing cannot be done overnight in silence without any trace of humans or vehicles. After a few hours of talking to him, I went back to the base and started researching everything about them since that man had very good evidence. In an old encyclopedia I read this: Reptilians (also called lizard people) are reptilian humanoids that play a prominent role in conspiracy theories. Tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system, now hiding in underground bases, are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy against humanity. They control Earth by taking on human form and gaining political power to manipulate human societies. All that intrigued me a lot and I will try to find even more information about them and then, I hope, find out what is really going on.
Participants: @minx
Date: 03-09-2020

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text