[SUGGESTION] Rules regarding JB

Dango

Question

Can we have a rule that says that marker killing in jail isn't allowed?
Because I got plenty of Screenshots while being marker killed and it's a higher advantage for the criminals,it's kinda not fair if they can marker kill.
Screenshots here:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::
There is plenty more of criminals marker killing and I guess that's enough to prove it.
At least make the cafeteria even work like a Clukin' Bell or any SA restaurant where we can heal ourselves.

20 answers to this question

At least make the cafeteria even work like a Clukin' Bell or any SA restaurant where we can heal ourselves.

I think it would be pretty neat if Clukin group were given a spawn inside of the cafeteria behind the desk. Surely able to earn a fair bit of cash in there eh.

Can we have a rule that says that marker killing in jail isn't allowed?

I personally like being able to marker camp and marker kill, but in jail's situation it's just too much. It would be nice if we can have a wall split up the entrance, just so cops won't die before they load the interior. Essentially what's done to city banks @ the glass wall. This is a problem that I would set as high priority and something needs to be done against it.

To avoid confusion, it's only the marker leading from the yard that is the problem because of the tight corridor you enter through. The one from the desk area is fine and I don't mind being marker killed there, because camping it is far less convenient for criminals.
Hence I vote no.

We can solve the problem with mapping because people wont change. We can make wall to front of the marker. How we will arrest them or how they kill us? We will make doors to right and left sides and we will go to corridor from here. I may cloudnt understand it and i didnt make any mapping from map creater so if someone help me i can show better. But i have liked the clucking bell idea too. But for this to be a solution, you shouldn't die in the maker, you just need to stay low hp. so mapping will be better solution.

i'd change my vote to yes, if there weren't minimum 3 cops camping the jail entrance and literally marker arrest (with nightstick, logically) every single criminal that is trying to get away, as sometimes i get arrested even before the thing has loaded lmao

so some criminals will say that you have marker arrest why you want to remove the marker kill
but all the interior get the criminals outside the Jail
the jail must be changed add more interior so also cops could abuse the marker by sitting front of it spamming cs m4 amd sniper
if that shit happen I swear that the whole criminals will suggest to stop the marker kill and the marker arrest

So, Here are 2 options

• 1- Maybe there should be a script that gives us a protection that will not allow us to handle a gun or get damaged, That will avoid problems and people crying about marker kill and kill-arresting while being at the marker

• 2- We can get more walls as @FoxZilla Said, We can get some walls or anything that can protect us from the bullets, Also if the jail ways can be bigger that would be better, The walls can be 1 on the right and 1 infront of it on the left, That will be more fair and there will be more tactic and combat, We hide and shoot, Sounds fair right ?

I actually vote for the option number 1, It's simple and fair to both sides, Cops will not handle any weapon to shoot at criminals while being at the marker, Nor getting killed at the marker.

@Bartman said in [SUGGESTION] Rules regarding JB:

is it possible somehow to delete some wall & make real door without marker, only one marker wich replace the red door (or complete jail in normal dimension ak no interior at all)?

Yes, possible but with the result of very bad performance, and negating the performance loss would take a lot of development time. It's not something I would implement at such scale inside of a city.
I like the idea though.

@Spider said in [SUGGESTION] Rules regarding JB:

@Dango as i'm a in police side , but i don't like this idea

Why do u hate it? Its gonna be fair for both of us (criminals/cops side) and as people say that we can build a wall or something to prevent the bullets. I think if u respond to jailbreak a lot u will know what I mean, Because look at the SS, you can see @RAMPAGE camping in front of the marker with his dual Sawed-Off. @VayraN got a really nice idea as he said that u cannot handle guns or get damaged.