[SUGGESTION] Lets bring old taser back

FoxZilla

Question

• Answers 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@Leb said in Lets bring old taser back:

Okay okay I see that my suggestions achieved their purpose with your reactions. Do you know something? The areas that criminals are fighting should belong ONLY to criminals. Let's start with that. I see many of you crying that you can't deal with 50 criminals (for example) in one zone. So guess what, if you can't, DON'T come. The criminals in a zone are not all allies. There is deceit, competition and much more. Nevertheless, we cooperate and leave behind any disagreement we have between us to deal with the police. This is called teaming my dear cops something which you have no idea what it means.
Because you are incapable of understanding and organizing something together (as we do) you have some privileges from the admins which have absolutely no sense.I will not give you ideas on how you should act as a policeman. It is obvious. Instead of defending your disability and crying over admins, suggest something first so that when you stop a bank robbery, for example, you get paid. You deserve it and congratulations if you do. Easy huh? Now put your mind to work and think about how the squads work together so that you can deal with a situation with criminals. At the same time, a group of people from different sides came into the zone with a helicopter in the center of the battle (use your flashbangs and boom). Easy ? This was the first example that came to my mind very easily. You have a lot to think about.Again, however, your disability is not our problem, despite all the advantages you have.

You have opened 2 suggestions about turfs. first one admin jail to cops who killed criminals at the turf zone second one is Headshot kill for criminals at the turf zone for kill the cops. do you think criminals need buff? if your topics get accepted from SAES HQ's this topic should be take accepted too. I wasnt thinking to create this topic but i saw your suggestions then i created it. still cop side not easy and i'm not trying to make it easy but every day some players trying to make it harder. Look your suggestions or others like remove paramedic spawn from SWAT or remove kill arrest at BR and JB and more. Then i have wanted to bring back to this ability.

Why every one says join FOX? I was in FOX but this topic not about organisations or players this topic about COP side.

@Henry said in Lets bring old taser back:

Don't forget cops respawn after being killed, criminals get to wait 360 seconds after being arrested. If you need teamplay tips you might want to check these: (from FOX media)

spoiler

@Zoom-In said in Lets bring old taser back:

@FoxZilla seems like FOX get better education in arresting and tactics. You might wanna switch organisations xd

@Lincoln said in Lets bring old taser back:

You get access to water tanks, ridiculous tazers, respawn at houses near prison and banks making 1 cop look like 10, don't have to wait 5mins ~ after being arrested etc etc Idk what else you want, perhaps ask Samuel to teach you tactics he OP cop or join FOX instead

Guys its not about organisations. Do you think SWAT cant do it? i created this topic every time cops not active especially in the morning there is just 1-2 cops playing. so will they make teamplay? And we started to move away from the main topic goal. so please don't stay away from the main purpose of topic.

Finally i saw something. Tut gave very good example thank you for your support tut <3 you should read it guys.

@Tut-Greco said in Lets bring old taser back:

@Lincoln said in Lets bring old taser back:

Have you tried the tazer on saesrpg? A 360 able sniper without scope, rlly op bor

It really isn't, taken into account that you need to stop moving in order to arrest, this is a great chance for you to get shot by the 2 friends of the player you're trying to arrest. Hence cops usually just swing their nightstick hoping for it to hit, since using taser you'll end up dying in most cases. It's also worth noting that you don't get arrested with taser, you only get tackled, so comparing it to a deagle which fires 3 rounds in a second (enough to kill a player) isn't really reasonable.

@FoxZilla said in Lets bring old taser back:

Why every one says join FOX? I was in FOX but this topic not about organisations or players this topic about COP side.
Guys its not about organisations. Do you think SWAT cant do it? i created this topic every time cops not active especially in the morning there is just 1-2 cops playing. so will they make teamplay? And we started to move away from the main topic goal. so please don't stay away from the main purpose of topic.

No I'm not telling you to join FOX. I'm saying they seem to bear with the problems you're talking about pretty well. If SWAT can do it as you say, I don't get what's the problem.
Cops are not as active as criminals that's true, but early in the morning? No no, I play early in the morning and literally all SRs are stopped by cops lmao.

As I said before and I say again, improve people's gameplay, do not fuck other's gameplay to make yours better. You cannot think of criminals as a whole same as you can't think about cops as a whole. What about the criminal who gets arrested once and again due to being alone for example and can barely enjoy the game because of waiting so long in jail. And what about the cop who goes all alone and can't literally get a single arrest? There are diverse situations in the game and simple options that affect individuals are just a generalized solution that just doesn't work.

No I'm not telling you to join FOX. I'm saying they seem to bear with the problems you're talking about pretty well. If SWAT can do it as you say, I don't get what's the problem.
Cops are not as active as criminals that's true, but early in the morning? No no, I play early in the morning and literally all SRs are stopped by cops lmao.

As I said before and I say again, improve people's gameplay, do not fuck other's gameplay to make yours better. You cannot think of criminals as a whole same as you can't think about cops as a whole. What about the criminal who gets arrested once and again due to being alone for example and can barely enjoy the game because of waiting so long in jail. And what about the cop who goes all alone and can't literally get a single arrest? There are diverse situations in the game and simple options that affect individuals are just a generalized solution that just doesn't work.

I said mornings because when i look to players at 8:30 / 10:00 server times cops have low activity. lets talk about today. today at 14:00 server time there was a 15 cops were active and 85 criminals were active. And i'm not trying to make my gameplay better. I'm trying to make it equal conditions.

i created this topic every time cops not active especially in the morning there is just 1-2 cops playing. so will they make teamplay?

Maybe, thats because playing as a cop may be boring and making it easier to arrest players would make them more bored. The problem isn't how hard is to arrest( its not hard at all) it is the limited gameplay that cops have. Chase player, arrest him, go after another, repeat, or die and respawn in hospital, repeat. Dont you simply understand that, the lower the number of criminals, the lower the number of activities the cop side can partake

Honestly I have no issues arresting criminals when I am 1v1 or 2v1 with them. Sometimes even 3v1. I have issues when it is more than that. Arresting becomes real complicated. Of course, the way I would be able to survive in such situations would be by having backup.

However, the issue is when I run out of backup, then what? For example, 50 criminals vs 6 cops or more.. what then?

Obviously I have my own tactics that I use with my squad and we are able to arrest yall.

Without backup arresting in situations like that is shit.

The main things I dislike about arresting in general is how climbing on top of a roof is extremely efficient in dispatching police officers. For example, in SRs and around the jail area. We dont always have access to helicopters or planes and we would have to respawn everytime after death in order to get a parachute again. (Or in a disk but then we need aircraft). From my experience, I usually do use team work with my squad and we are successful more often than not.

My dislikes about arresting as a cop is as follows:

Grenades - So annoying. I understand how this balances things out but when a bunch of crims start throwing nades everywhere things become stupid as fuck.

Climbing - climbing roofs puts you at a huge advantage against a cop because of the length of the animation. Some criminals love jumping on and off roofs in order to get some easy free shots in. Annoying.

Markers - people love going in and out of markers to avoid any damage (JB BR) or arrests. Very unfair.

Squad vehicle - After a long chase that lead you from LS through LV and ended at SF. Only for the criminal to get out and throw a grenade at your unit, sucks ass. I hate having to respawn for a vehicle so much. I get it, we have vehicles in our disk. But as a cop I like having police vehicles with sirens at all times. So I can fit my role.

CLO /DE - cool, I get the spawn and everything. However DE isnt anywhere near as active as CLO. And CLO usually just ends up terrorizing cops until they get bored. Kind of hilarious actually, but I can see why some may think its a bit unfair. (Nothing against CLO just sharing a concern)

Nightstick / sync - all I gotta say is that when I hit you with my nightstick 3 - 4 times and you dont get arrested, its pretty annoying. And to top it all off the criminal with throw a grenade at you and watch you be launched to death when you both know that you should have been arrested. Only to say in main chat ez or noob cop. Pretty annoying lmao

Honestly those are my main issues with being a cop. Other than that, I dont think I have a problem.

I can find team work and it always helps.

Criminals arent as skilled as they think they are. Usually theyre just grouped up.. the way we arrest now is fine although a taze arrest would solve some of the issues we are having.

I think most of the issues isnt about the scripts or system its about the way people play.

@SAFP-Stone said in Lets bring old taser back:

Honestly I have no issues arresting criminals when I am 1v1 or 2v1 with them. Sometimes even 3v1. I have issues when it is more than that. Arresting becomes real complicated. Of course, the way I would be able to survive in such situations would be by having backup.

However, the issue is when I run out of backup, then what? For example, 50 criminals vs 6 cops or more.. what then?

Obviously I have my own tactics that I use with my squad and we are able to arrest yall.

Without backup arresting in situations like that is shit.

The main things I dislike about arresting in general is how climbing on top of a roof is extremely efficient in dispatching police officers. For example, in SRs and around the jail area. We dont always have access to helicopters or planes and we would have to respawn everytime after death in order to get a parachute again. (Or in a disk but then we need aircraft). From my experience, I usually do use team work with my squad and we are successful more often than not.

My dislikes about arresting as a cop is as follows:

Grenades - So annoying. I understand how this balances things out but when a bunch of crims start throwing nades everywhere things become stupid as fuck.

Climbing - climbing roofs puts you at a huge advantage against a cop because of the length of the animation. Some criminals love jumping on and off roofs in order to get some easy free shots in. Annoying.

Markers - people love going in and out of markers to avoid any damage (JB BR) or arrests. Very unfair.

Squad vehicle - After a long chase that lead you from LS through LV and ended at SF. Only for the criminal to get out and throw a grenade at your unit, sucks ass. I hate having to respawn for a vehicle so much. I get it, we have vehicles in our disk. But as a cop I like having police vehicles with sirens at all times. So I can fit my role.

CLO /DE - cool, I get the spawn and everything. However DE isnt anywhere near as active as CLO. And CLO usually just ends up terrorizing cops until they get bored. Kind of hilarious actually, but I can see why some may think its a bit unfair. (Nothing against CLO just sharing a concern)

Nightstick / sync - all I gotta say is that when I hit you with my nightstick 3 - 4 times and you dont get arrested, its pretty annoying. And to top it all off the criminal with throw a grenade at you and watch you be launched to death when you both know that you should have been arrested. Only to say in main chat ez or noob cop. Pretty annoying lmao

Honestly those are my main issues with being a cop. Other than that, I dont think I have a problem.

I can find team work and it always helps.

Criminals arent as skilled as they think they are. Usually theyre just grouped up.. the way we arrest now is fine although a taze arrest would solve some of the issues we are having.

I think most of the issues isnt about the scripts or system its about the way people play.

I actually agree with you Stone at some points, Grenades are actually annoying af and it helps 80% in getting you killed, But there's no fix for it while dying while leaving the vehicle, Only 1 opinion, You should stop your vehicle infront of them but dont leave it and they will think that you are leaving, They will throw a grenade and then you dodge it, After you dodge it then you start chasing him and you leave your vehicle, At the marker point, A script should be added that allows you to enter the marker again only after 3-5 seconds after leaving it, Remember, The same marker you entered only and not another marker, That will fix the problem a bit, Roof point, There's no fix for it, It's not unfair you just have to be faster than the criminal and get on the roof or just tase him, Get on the roof while he is tased and then arrest him, Either he stands again because you were slow and he will jump of the roof or he will just get arrested, Nightstick problem, It's annoying yea but its a script bug, It's not always happening but sometimes it happens because of a bug and sometimes it happens because you or the suspect are lagging, CLO point, I don't see any problem about that, It's easy to arrest anyone but depends on his equipment, Nothing is impossible but it's just harder, I agree at some points you said, But this suggestion is not fair to criminal side, It needs to be balanced

So how to make better teamplays how to improve it? were you not see my screenshots?. 92 crim vs 26 cops and i didnt look how many cops were afk. Who will be team at the cop side? there are already few players.

Don't forget cops respawn after being killed, criminals get to wait 360 seconds after being arrested. If you need teamplay tips you might want to check these: (from FOX media)

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

:::

They seem pretty succesful in doing it if you ask me

I saw a criminal he was spawned as medic there was 2 crim medic. They werent heal me they were healing each other and they were healing criminals at the store rob. i was alone. What can i do?

Healing criminals doesn't prevent them from being arrested though. Maybe parachuting, using the flashbang, blocking the way to warehouse with stingers? I don't know, just some ideas

If you have an idea to make the cop side interesting, please write it down.

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/19621/new-sirens-audio/42
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/19282/police-evidence-transport?page=1
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/12882/ingame-squad-spawn-arrests-scoreboard
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/18901/suggestion-make-squads-requirements-a-bit-lower?page=1
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/18954/suggestion-adding-police-to-the-turfing-script

Need more or..?

@alex0107 said in Lets bring old taser back:

It's not the taser , it's the teamwork. You aren't in an official squad only , because of the skin and weapons.

It's not all that simple when you have only 16 backup partners against 100+ criminals armed from top to toe. Keep in mind that it can take minutes for backup to arrive.
alt text

@Tut-Greco said in Lets bring old taser back:

@alex0107 said in Lets bring old taser back:

It's not the taser , it's the teamwork. You aren't in an official squad only , because of the skin and weapons.

It's not all that simple when you have only 16 backup partners against 100+ criminals armed from top to toe. Keep in mind that it can take minutes for backup to arrive.
alt text

most of all the criminals is not armed, most of them r new players that only have colt, and dming around with the colt

@fenter

alt text

Just want to point that there are 100 OFFICAL GANG MEMBERS, they spawn with guns and are armed 99% of the time. Not only that but that image is just showing the amount of gang members, there are probably 20-30 criminals.

@Tut-Greco said in Lets bring old taser back

alt text

You are talking like that 100 person hanging with each other lmao,most ppl are hanging alone some of them 2,sometimes 4 and rarely many criminal can get in a picador and I am sure If 4 cop come together they can arrest many criminal without loss,and you are in a squad, squads are arent created for skins and some weapons,you can easily call your partner if you are in a squad.

I don't understand why you guys act like you don't get what the "Cops" are pointing out. There's solid, digital evidence of what we're talking about. You guys are still claiming that we just need to improve our tactics.

From my experience, when I have 10 SAFP Members online I have at least 6 rolling with me attacking SRs.. Just pointing out that we do utilize team work. I even sacrifice my own "fun" and "income" in order to get a win.

The issue is obvious, we are completely out numbered and criminals are running around like trigger happy cowboys. I actually have a system I would like to put in place to add some more "RP" Sense to SAES RPG. But obviously, RP is dead and no one cares anymore. It would be completely "unfair" to the criminal side in your eyes.

At the end of the day cops are suppose to have the upper hand when dealing with criminals. Should we be over powered? Hell no. Then it wouldn't be fun. But should cops be shot at randomly and exploded during a random traffic stop or ignored completely and shot at when trying to pull someone over for swerving or driving on the wrong side of the road? NOT ALL THE TIME.

alt metni
Bump here an SS also You may see we are 11 (with trainees) and X making BR also
alt metni

^^ little suggestion about this:
BR with 10-15 cops = lowest br money
BR with 15-25 cops = midle br money
BR with 25-35 cops = high br money
BR with 35-50+ cops = most br money
DE & hls counts as cops too

= crimes gonna do br when more pigs on = more fun for both sides

also tazer wont help at brs tought