In order to join a gang pal, you should probably look one by yourself and not wait until gangs come to you (that shows that you are really interested in joining them)..
And you should be the one hanging with them, so they get to know you! Best way to do that, is to apply for a gang you'd like to join and then participate to the activities they do in game ;p

(You should also join their discord server if they have on)

@Nishki said in Search Gang/Group:

@Greed @Bangas The dude is legit new and he's being nice to every one rather than trying to make fun of him help him out at least

@Vennelle said in Search Gang/Group:

Exactly what @nishki said. Yall are a bunch of fkng idiots making meme's about this guy while he is new and doesnt know what to do. you should be ashamed of yourself

pls make this 2 staff, lmao learn how to take a joke he already got the answer he nedeed why not joke a bit with it?

@Vennelle said in Search Gang/Group:

pls make this 2 staff, lmao learn how to take a joke he already got the answer he nedeed why not joke a bit with it?

Because he genuinely didnt know so stop being a retard and either help him or shut the fuck up.

ill not contribute to your show off... dude you have your opinion and for me, you can just take it and fuck off with it... because i don't give a shit for what you sain. After this beeing said,have a nice day.

@Bangas First of all im not showing of, for who would i have to show of? People that i met on GTA San Andreas driving around in a super GT? Nah nigga its called morality. Second, It's not an opinion but more like a lesson because you obviously need one.

My suggestion for you is: Hang around with different gangs/squads (depends if ya like cop or crim side) meet some ppl and u will find out where u fit the most. After u have decided where u wanna join u can ask from them how te recuitment looks like and try your shot( dont give up at first denied tho)

@Zuloqx said in Search Gang/Group:

Damn a lot happend, i dont really care about this Picture. Im just on my way to find some nice People to play :D But thanks for the Words.

@Zuloqx i hope you took the meme as a joke, i only wanted to joke a bit with your situation, didn't meant to be a cunt, rude or something else and to be honest seems like somody is feeling the pain that you don't. Anyways if you need something related with AA hit me up or any other AA member.

@Bangas said in Search Gang/Group:

@Zuloqx said in Search Gang/Group:

Damn a lot happend, i dont really care about this Picture. Im just on my way to find some nice People to play :D But thanks for the Words.

@Zuloqx i hope you took the meme as a joke, i only wanted to joke a bit with your situation, didn't meant to be a cunt, rude or something else and to be honest seems like somody is feeling the pain that you don't. Anyways if you need something related with AA hit me up or any other AA member.

I dont feel any ''pain'' to be quite frank with you i couldnt give less fucks about your ''meme'' its just one again morality we're talking about.

@Zuloqx

Hello, I am a HQ of Arms Assassins which you have mentioned in your first post and also a community staff member. In AA, we have always welcomed decent new players who manage to stick to the rules of server rules (you can Access via F1 in game or here https://saesrpg.uk/topic/8193/saes-rpg-rules-regulations ) and people with decent level of English. If you want to know more about our gang, contact anyone with AA tag, we will be happy to inform you about our gang and server.

Now as a Community Staff member, I checked your IP & serial and I found that you have multiple accounts which you most likely created on 6 July and never logged in again. It is a common case in new players. SAES only allows you to use only one account. So from now on please continue playing on your account called "zuloqx" and do not log in your other accounts. Otherwise it will be considered as multi-accounting and will get you banned eventually.

Lastly, welcome to our community.

Welcome to the SAES community,We are glad that you found SAES & us. What i can suggest that,Spawn Criminal as well as cop and experience both which would give you a better idea on what extract you like to play as. Well,It can take some time but thats okay. There is a lot to discover in SAES itself .

Feel free to meet me ingame so i can show you around and guide you at what you need etc.Once again,Welcome to SAES!

If things looks complicated,We have a our lovely SAES admin and community staff to help you out as well and oh,Click on F1 and see the information there. Its highly valuable.