The Pirus

SoulFly

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@VayraN said in The Pirus:

Ah... I just got a legendary memory, Now I remember when Pirus and VeC were alive and fighting each other at LS, @Ronnie @Henry @Latinoo Do you remember that ? :D Best memories... Anyway good luck bois <3

:::

Spoiler Text

@Henry said in The Pirus:

Ah... I just got a legendary memory, Now I remember when Pirus and VeC were alive and fighting each other at LS, @Ronnie @Henry @Latinoo Do you remember that ? :D Best memories... Anyway good luck bois <3

Spoiler Text

Summary of Pirus VeC war

@nulgath said in The Pirus:

GL GUYS

@Rick said in The Pirus:

I hope it won't gonna close in a month,good luck lads

@Genetrix said in The Pirus:

Welcome Back Brothers!!

@Filex said in The Pirus:

Sub hq = hq quick maths
Anyway gl but try to fix that hierarchy xD

@GyulaVarga12 said in The Pirus:

gl brothers :+1:

@Mattoo said in The Pirus:

gl <3

@Keo said in The Pirus:

Good luck

@canserbero said in The Pirus:

Good luck amigos, hope you get fast that shit lvl 1!

@Side said in The Pirus:

Best of luck mates

@Dusty said in The Pirus:

Good Luck MOB Pirus FTW <3

@iAcez said in The Pirus:

OH YEAHHHHHHH Goodluck!!

@The-Best1 said in The Pirus:

@iAcez said in The Pirus:

OH YEAHHHHHHH Goodluck!!

Thnx @iAcez

THANKS FOR THS GOOD WORD'S
We already published a old backstory and also since 2019 like a promo video this will show us 2020

alt text
Section I : General things.

Ingame name : 910|Draxler
Account name :africano02
Nationality :Algerian
Spoken Languages : English/Arabic
How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? :since 2018
How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :5months
Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ): no never
Previous organisations ( G/S ): Rebels/ICE/Los INKAS/Clandestine_Mob
Current groups :N/A

Section II : Specific things.

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ):Roles are role-playing dialogues and role-play. In general, role-play in realistic scenarios in a video game or simply representation because you are a character with a specific job to do. This is my best part on sever. Time is tight. For people like me, they have nothing, on the other hand, I try to do my best to play roles in every situation, but at the same time, I enjoy as much as possible while doing so. together. Notice, you have a lot of fun writing things and playing them at the same time, or you have fun playing / writing .... For me, in most cases and roles, more fun to write them down, because I can change and write things, I couldn't say that while Role-playing (such as writing a little more about some participants, their story, what they said and how they sounded like saying it, etc.). Sue, I'm here, writing this, trying to put it in such content in my application, that people will really read it ... they read it with passion, while laughing or cursing at the same time, because I made fun of things, which should be left as is, but ! We are designed to develop new things, better, better, better than better, and at this point, you may realize that what you are reading has started as something meaningful, but you have now become a platform, so I will stop here.
Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ):ireally like it ill befeit them with my experiance in doing roleplay events activitys, so I think I'll have good influence on the gang.
Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) : i think u shoold accepte me because i'm Active & serious adn i can help this gang to grow up i can help this gang with my activity & loyality
Describe The Pirus in your own words :The Pirus is a criminal organization , they are confronting many gun barons, they are produces the best drugs in Los Santos and sell to many gangsd teams from this market .
alt text

Section I : General things.

Ingame name : Fondy
Account name :Yassine09
Nationality :Algerian
Spoken Languages : English/Arabic/Frensh
How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? :2019
How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? : 3months
Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason): No
Previous organisations ( G/S ):GJMC!when it was level 0 i got kicked bcz i'm joined free / ICE!i left because its inactive squad

Section II : Specific things.

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words):acting like in real life.
Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ):i want to join Pirus bcz they are need help so i decided to help them
Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) : i'm Active and serious i think u shold accepte me because i can help Pirus to grow up and with my loyality and activity
Describe The Pirus in your own words :The-Pirus is a crimina organization ,They have announced their name in the newspapers many times about arms smuggling , they have almost all the barons