Cooldown on /war /assist

Lincoln

Question

As the title says, some braindead are abusing this to avoid being headshot during turfwars, pretty hard to prove and report them. Why all the effort if we could add a small cooldown of maybe 5/10 seconds.

EDIT; Guess this should be a better suggestion without the cooldown restriction.

@Blue said in Cooldown on /war /assist:

disable turning it off in turf zones

@Daryl said in Cooldown on /war /assist:

@Arctic said in Cooldown on /war /assist:

Make everyone in active turf zone headshotable

No.

Cops never agreed to the headshot thing in the first place, nor would we want to get headshot in turf zones we cant even see.

There is a lot of suggestion that all the criminals agreed for, why you guys didn't accept it? I mean if all the cops agrees for a suggestion, you should ask the criminals too..

@fenter No sense bro, if we want to get something added to criminal side cops need to agree, but when they re adding something to their side, they re not even asking us (criminals), still u didnt get used to it ?

@krecik said in Cooldown on /war /assist:

@fenter No sense bro, if we want to get something added to criminal side cops need to agree, but when they re adding something to their side, they re not even asking us (criminals), still u didnt get used to it ?

I'm used to it, but It's unfair. I'm trying to explain that to him

@fenter said in Cooldown on /war /assist:

@krecik said in Cooldown on /war /assist:

I'm used to it, but It's unfair. I'm trying to explain that to him

Trust me u re not the first one that trying, but there're things on the world u can not change - that's one of them ;p