Cooldown on /war /assist

Lincoln

Question

As the title says, some braindead are abusing this to avoid being headshot during turfwars, pretty hard to prove and report them. Why all the effort if we could add a small cooldown of maybe 5/10 seconds.

EDIT; Guess this should be a better suggestion without the cooldown restriction.

@Blue said in Cooldown on /war /assist:

disable turning it off in turf zones

+1 because a minority get advantage of avoiding HS sometimes and most of the cases you cannot report it unless you have recorded him/her.

In additional, from my perspective the follow suggestion is also a great idea https://saesrpg.uk/topic/19802/make-everyone-in-turf-headshotable

@J-Garcia said in Cooldown on /war /assist:

@Daryl you joined fbi month ago.

He joined FBI in August 8, 2019, 00:25, while headshot was added in August 10, 2019 in SF/Bayside on a trial. In February 1, 2020, headshot was added on every turf. While I agree with you on the fact that joe sucks, your facts regrading him are wrong and do not contribute to this topic, and do not do good for 300 iq lincoln's suggestions.

@Jesse421 said in Cooldown on /war /assist:

@Daryl said in Cooldown on /war /assist:

@Arctic said in Cooldown on /war /assist:

Make everyone in active turf zone headshotable

No.

Cops never agreed to the headshot thing in the first place, nor would we want to get headshot in turf zones we cant even see.

the fuck does this has to do with cops O,o

Cops go to arrest people, cops get headshotted in turf zones which they have no idea about

Apart from that, I do not see why anyone would be against this suggestion unless they actively part take in toggling /war to escape headshots. A cooldown would be indeed nice for all the fighters

@JohnnyEnglish said in Cooldown on /war /assist:

No.

Cops never agreed to the headshot thing in the first place, nor would we want to get headshot in turf zones we cant even see.

Cops go to arrest people, cops get headshotted in turf zones which they have no idea about

Apart from that, I do not see why anyone would be against this suggestion unless they actively part take in toggling /war to escape headshots. A cooldown would be indeed nice for all the fighters

and since when do they get headshot?
pretty sure with the current system only official gang members and criminals gets headshoted,
unless i've missed an update

@JohnnyEnglish said in Cooldown on /war /assist:

No.

and since when do they get headshot?
pretty sure with the current system only official gang members and criminals gets headshoted,
unless i've missed an update

Look what i'm responding to you fucking idiot.

Arctic said "make everyone in a turf zone headshottable"

Do you know what 'everyone' means?

I was responding to his suggestion, not the current reality of the system.

@bachwa was right, you can't lead - or read apparently.