San Andreas Sanitary District - Official Media Archive

Yoda

alt text

It is the place where we'll show our in-game activities. Follow this topic and get the first news about our events!

Roleplay #1

Attendees:

Role-play Story:

Link to Images:

Activitiy#1

Attendees:

Description:

Link to Images:

Roleplay #1

Attendees: @Rayn @Carter @Argege75

Role-play Story: We were doing our daily routine. It was a pleasant day to do our job. Streets were mostly empty, and it was easy to collect the wastes from containers and alleys. We gathered a squad with four employees to start our shift. Our first district to clean was East Los Santos. I dispatched our status on the radio to synchronize with other squads. We collected most of the trash bags and cleansed the containers that we picked the wastes from alleys. Then we went to a few other districts that are close to our current neighbourhood. Once we completed our duty to collect trash, we went to our waste disposal site to unload our wastes. After that, our piece of machinery disassembled the garbage into a more useful form of rubbish to be used in the recycling plant. After that, we have transported this material to our recycling plant to make raw recycled ingredients.

Link to Images: https://imgur.com/a/awajQnJ

Roleplay #2

Attendees: @Lou-2 @Carter

Role-play Story: Another day in the work, we were getting ready to go on patrol and do our daily routines by sticking to the schedule. Before we left the headquarters, a phone call came in. The request was coming from an individual that is representative of The Motor Heads. I went back to my office and talked to him on the phone. He asked me if I could come to their headquarters to do a cleaning. I've briefed the guy on the phone about our services and told him how much it costs based on the area, and it's structure features. After a while, we have agreed to which services they'd like to have. Then I hung up the phone politely and went back to the garage to resettle our working tools inside the trash collector. One of my colleagues came with me to assist me in my duty. We left our headquarters to reach their base which located on Bone County. Once we arrived at their station firstly, we have concluded where to start first. There were a couple of scrap car materials and other kinds of wastes.
We went there and did the cleaning and collecting. Then the representative of the TMH told us there was another place to clean inside their auto-garages, which was also terribly required cleansing. In a few hours, we scoured the whole station's crucial areas and got prepared the leave the base. I talked to the representative of the TMH and gave him the bill regarding our services. He made the payment on our website, and we sent him the receipt just in seconds. After that, we've left the station to get back to our headquarters. However, something unexpected happened. Our car got out of the way while making a sharp turn over that hill. It was due to loose tyre. We hit the restaurant, and fortunately, we were able to leave the vehicle without getting any scratch, but unfortunately, I couldn't say the same about our truck. We had nothing to do but call the TMH to help us get out of this situation. TMH representative came up with his tow truck and lifted our trash collector to their repair garage. He fixed the problem in half an hour and then we got back to our vehicle just at the right time. We thanked him and paid for his kind services and left the base for dumping our wastes in the disposal side.

Link to Images: https://imgur.com/a/Rsg4Dlf