Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!

Scorpyo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm, it's been hell of a long time but I was ZIP before. I got added way back in 2014. I know that I was at least a ZIP Architect, not sure if i was ZIP Manager. Till end of 2017~ ish, then got kicked for inactivity.

My ingame name: xicesmashx

@AkyZ said in Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!:

Uhm, it's been hell of a long time but I was ZIP before. I got added way back in 2014. I know that I was at least a ZIP Architect, not sure if i was ZIP Manager. Till end of 2017~ ish, then got kicked for inactivity.

My ingame name: xicesmashx

@AlphaDet187 said in Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!:

hey, i was zip manager. I got added by Tilong in 2012 or 2013 and went inactive in 2014ish, then kicked for inactivity.
If needed i can provide proof, just found a folder with recorded videos from 2013
login: alphadet

Approved

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Black-Sabbath said in Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!:

I was in ZIP as architect and I have been away for nearly 3-4 years and almost 1 month ago came back to SAES permanently for long time. My old nickname was EhulAcaip.
username: fhashist

~[Accepted and welcome back!]~(lime,green,teal) You have been added to the worker spawn. Please join our discord and visit our private forums how to find out how you can be added to the architect spawn again.

• 4 months later...

@catch22 said in Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!:

Hi all,

I was added to ZIP when it was old clunky panel way back. I have some old ZIP files I made from years ago still :) If I could get re-added that would be awesome!

I look forward to some roleplay and sharing cool builds with the server!

Thanks!

~[Accepted and welcome back!]~(lime,green,teal) You have been added to the worker spawn. Please join our discord and visit our private forums to stay connected with the group. There you can also find out how to become an architect and even receive a construction panel with more objects.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, it's been around 7 years now.
Well, i'm back in game. I was ZIP architect, but i went inactive long time ago. Is there any possibility to get back in ZIP so i can build again? Would be great!
Thank you!
[AA]Mr.ML

@ml said in Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!:

Hello there, it's been around 7 years now.
Well, i'm back in game. I was ZIP architect, but i went inactive long time ago. Is there any possibility to get back in ZIP so i can build again? Would be great!
Thank you!
[AA]Mr.ML

~[Accepted and welcome back!]~(lime,green,teal) It has been a long time Mr.ML. I have added you to the worker spawn. Please join our discord and visit our private forums to stay connected with the group. There you can also find out how to become an architect again. See you.

• 3 weeks later...