Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!

Scorpyo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Soul said in Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!:

ex-ZIP Architect here, back in 2012, got added by Lance when he was leading it with RonSeal, was inactive for good 6 years, now back into the game

@IZZE said in Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!:

ex zip worker izze here. Been a member since the very first recruitment (2011 I guess ?), went inactive for 4+ years now Im fully active again. If possible, I would love to re-join the group.
Username: izze

@Juby said in Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!:

I USED TO BE A ZIPPER!

Approved, Soul PM me your username, and if you guys arent already on ZIP discord then join it https://discord.gg/B3sV6Uc

Hello everyone. I used to be a zip worker and even climbed to architect in 2013, been playing from 2011 and some of you may know me as Lumen, after I gone inactive for a long time, been joining for couple days sometimes and back to nowhere, finally gone few years ago, 3-4 maybe and now came back and trying to stay at the server. Wanted to get back into the team and try build something special.
My Username: jiom
My Name: Lumen
I only have this: Approved application for ZIP - https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/45270-lumens-application/
and my posts about me trying to get into LWS by doing events as ZIP member (but screens got expired) too much time passed - https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/23929-lightning-world-sports/?page=16&tab=comments#comment-848457

@Lumen said in Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!:

Hello everyone. I used to be a zip worker and even climbed to architect in 2013, been playing from 2011 and some of you may know me as Lumen, after I gone inactive for a long time, been joining for couple days sometimes and back to nowhere, finally gone few years ago, 3-4 maybe and now came back and trying to stay at the server. Wanted to get back into the team and try build something special.
My Username: jiom
My Name: Lumen
I only have this: Approved application for ZIP - https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/45270-lumens-application/
and my posts about me trying to get into LWS by doing events as ZIP member (but screens got expired) too much time passed - https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/23929-lightning-world-sports/?page=16&tab=comments#comment-848457

Approved

Hi there! Probably haven't seen me in awhile. I've been on and off (Mostly inactive) for the last 8-10 months. I am back officially & would love to be re-instated into ZIP. I was Architect for years as well Manager, but I understand I will probably have to be bumped down to worker for the time being. Here are some proof: (Best I could find)

https://imgur.com/a/TxOKe51

• 2 weeks later...

@Haveer said in Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!:

Hi there! Probably haven't seen me in awhile. I've been on and off (Mostly inactive) for the last 8-10 months. I am back officially & would love to be re-instated into ZIP. I was Architect for years as well Manager, but I understand I will probably have to be bumped down to worker for the time being. Here are some proof: (Best I could find)

https://imgur.com/a/TxOKe51

@Quality said in Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!:

damn mens u removed me from worker spawn again? i thought you didn't touch inactives

re added

Hey folks. I hope you are all safe and enjoying your quarantine. Let me start by saying that I miss you all even if you didn't remember me ( I hope you do tho ). I used to be ZIP Architect as far as I remember then got promoted to be the LDE lead under the management of whether Roneseal or Tilong I don't really remember. I had been playing SAES from 2011 to 2014 and went inactive for 6 years. Today I feel the urge to come back and restart the journey. I can see on the server that I have been kicked and that's surely due to inactivity. And here I come with my inquiry; is it possible that I enjoy spawning as ZIP once again ?

@Fristen said in Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!:

Hey folks. I hope you are all safe and enjoying your quarantine. Let me start by saying that I miss you all even if you didn't remember me ( I hope you do tho ). I used to be ZIP Architect as far as I remember then got promoted to be the LDE lead under the management of whether Roneseal or Tilong I don't really remember. I had been playing SAES from 2011 to 2014 and went inactive for 6 years. Today I feel the urge to come back and restart the journey. I can see on the server that I have been kicked and that's surely due to inactivity. And here I come with my inquiry; is it possible that I enjoy spawning as ZIP once again ?

Approved

@inFamous said in Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!:

@inFamous said in Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!:

Hi - I used to be a ZIP Architect and was removed due to inactivity but since I am back I would like to retrieve my spot if that's possible. Thanks and stay safe!

Sorry for the double post, I couldn't edit my last one, forgot to add my username in case you need it: aekara21.

@Nuno said in Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!:

I forgot to mention I got ZIP when the group was created... I'm interested in joining again to be able to make a few constructions.

Approved, re added

Hi

Yeah i also got kicked out of zip due to inactivity . Not sure when i joined ZIP though , could be year 2014. I was an architect , got added by Tilong if i recall correctly and i would like to claim back my membership.

@Flippy10 said in Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!:

Hi guys,

I was ZIP member since 2015 +/-, this week i came back ingame and i checked that i was kicked.

flippy10 is my acc name.

Best regards.

@Cido said in Former ZIP member and removed from the spawn? Read this!:

Hi

Yeah i also got kicked out of zip due to inactivity . Not sure when i joined ZIP though , could be year 2014. I was an architect , got added by Tilong if i recall correctly and i would like to claim back my membership.

Approved, re added

• 1 month later...