Well idk what to say

Filex

I don't know from where to start recently I've been having some crazy symptoms in my vision and muscles, i wasn't worried alot for the last week until my hands started randomly shaking from nowhere, went to a neurologist and made all the tests without further details I've been diagnosed of something that will require me having a surgery this Friday to get things back to normal chances of the operation failing are low still im having that small feeling of confusion and fear, this community means alot to me thanks to what i learnt here and thanks to the people i respect and love, people post here when leaving or when retiring but I'm sure this is not the last time i post an annoying topic or start a cringe joke around, take care guys and wish i see you again soon.

@Filex Get better and get back to your amazing self soon Bro You mean so much to me. i really Hope youre feeling better very soon and back to SAES ! and i I have faith that youll be better really soon and well , The things youll do for attention! youve got mine for as long as this takes. now Go ahead and pray for the god to save you brother Best of luck and don't Worry !

Sorry to hear you are ill. Here's wishing you a blissful, speedy recovery, happiness, and good health to enjoy for the rest of your life. I hope to see you bounce back to your usual life soon. I know it's a little difficult but I have a lot of hope that you'll get past it and we could play together one day, I'm very eager to see your progress on this and to see you back on SAES - your friends are affected by your departure and hope to see you as soon as possible as you can see. You seem like a very nice person, once again I'm wishing you the best - see you soon!