Graffiti War

MatizZ

Question

Hey there ! As you read a title already , yeah this is "Graffiti War" this GW is for official gangs (lvl2 +)
Recently i started play RAGE:MP (GTA V Multiplayer) in a RP server . So actually the idea is stolen from there xD BUT wait... as you know in GTA:SA missions theres first of all missions where CJ need to spray a Ballas' gang graffitit to pass & get respect+ .

So i dont think i steal idea xD... , well i was playing there and think " why dont we have this in SAES? this would be fun & smth new ! "

I will explain you how it may work.

So first is "where it will happen?"

It will happen in Los Santos (red zone in the screen) .

alt text

Why Los Santos? And why in this red zone? Well becuase we can/may call this "Ghetto" wheres all gangs are living/staying ...
(and we dont need this in alll SA xD so small zone = much fun & more challenges)

So in this zone we will have graffiti , you can check in the screen (greens are the place of the graffitit)

alt text

for exaple 27 graffiti.

Here is one graffiti for example check in the screen

alt text

Let's say graffiti war starting at 15:40 server time and ends in 16:00

EX: so theres a GW going on and untill 16:00 server time , every gangs fighting with each others (DM xd) to win....
Heres last 1min left everyone starting spraying to try to get more graffiti for their organization anndd....
alt text
last minune.....

alt text

16:00 Server time , organization that sprayed more graffiti is a winner !

You may ask , well what they have won ? Well maybe money to organization, for example 100k like a turf zone.

Here is one small rule: No allliance in GW
so no allies in GW every gang fights vs each others & ofc F1 rules such as anims etc xD

FAQ:

What if i sprayed graffiti and another gang member came and sprayed it too? You can kill/DM him and re spray graffiti.
How i will find a graffiti? You will see another's gang graffiti
Can i see where's graffiti located on the map F11? Yes i think if Dev team can do it.
What happen when its over? When its over a gang that got many graffiti win & gets money
Graffiti will appear on the wall all time? Yes , it will appear all time 24/7 so gangs can see whos/which gang graffiti is ...
Why not allies? Well maybe becuase it wont be fair? if 3 gangs vs 1... enough of turfs with big parties....
Cops can arrest? Of course yes ! They will get notified like gangs that "theres GW started" smth like that. So they will patrol & arrest :p
Just 27 graffiti? thats all? Nah , there might be more like 40+ or 50 in that area.
It will happen once in a day? No maybe each 3 hours or 2 hours (EX: 15:40-16:00 so next GW 18:40-19:00 )
Can we use props to respawn? Yes because it will abused anyways ....
And cops can use props to respawn? Yes beucase they also will abuse it xD

I wish we had this already => https://saesrpg.uk/topic/2489/g-s-leaderboards so we could see which gang is on TOP and by this GW also .

I dont know if anyone suggested this before . Anyways i think we get some fun with gangs in this small challenge xD

7 answers to this question

What if one of the gangs cannot see the turf zone due to the red area, what will happen in this situation? however, a command handler opening and closing the red areas can be added to avoid this issue. If these things are gonna be added to server then it will be useful, I like this thread.

@RESIST4NT said in Graffiti War:

What if one of the gangs cannot see the turf zone due to the red area, what will happen in this situation? however, a command handler opening and closing the red areas can be added to avoid this issue. If these things are gonna be added to server then it will be useful, I like this thread.

Yeah with a command and it will show up places of graffiti so i think we dont need that red zone , just places of graffiti is enough .