[SUGGESTION] Mark-killing at jail

SheraP

Question

alt textalt textlink text

Crimminals doing mark-kill in main entrance and secondary entrance. ( At the same time , check server time ).
How are we supposed to get in the jail interior ?

This mark-kill is only possible because the crimminals are close to the marker shooting with combat shotung + pump + sniper.

I propose to create a rule that disallow the crimminals to stay shooting close to the marker. Simple, efficient and easy suggestion to solve this problem.

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Ok guys isee they can do what they want because that's funny to kill us and clear jail after 1 hour. And why: because we take alot of money from it so i dont think to clear jail fast

To those who are saying we got enough time to get out of the marker (marker time protection). We do not have that much time. I have stable 80 ping and 60 fps and still dying at the marker instantly. Somehow the the massive bullets spray penetrates the protection.

I suggest adding new balanced jail interior map.

@SheraP said in [SUGGESTION] Mark-killing at jail:

There is not marker protection to cops ,there is only to crimminals.
There is not time to react, we warp and die intanstly before try to do anything.

How can you say this if you use the marker protection to kill criminals? Doesn't make any sense what you said
The best way to balance this is re-mapping the jail

@Damcek said in [SUGGESTION] Mark-killing at jail:

Pls bring back that shitty old jail in Flint County that was two or three years ago in function!

Considering the past when the jail was moved a couple of time, honestly, I agree that jail should be where it is. Jail is a characteristic of this server, maybe some updates on it solving any disagreement in order to make it fairer for both side, in my opinion itd be awesome

@Beast_ said in [SUGGESTION] Mark-killing at jail:

To those who are saying we got enough time to get out of the marker (marker time protection). We do not have that much time. I have stable 80 ping and 60 fps and still dying at the marker instantly. Somehow the the massive bullets spray penetrates the protection.

I suggest adding new balanced jail interior map.

Or they can make the jail more bigger, We may kill eachother because the way is small and cops are too many, Same goes to criminals, Jail should be bigger,

@Kybali0n said in [SUGGESTION] Mark-killing at jail:

btw mens even if the dogs admins remove thiz isssue, the barbies like @SheraP n' @Ntruder always will find some shit excuse to cry when they cant arrest ;)

And maybe the braindead people like you will cry about us abusing by just arresting you :wink:

@VayraN said in [SUGGESTION] Mark-killing at jail:

@Kybali0n said in [SUGGESTION] Mark-killing at jail:

btw mens even if the dogs admins remove thiz isssue, the barbies like @SheraP n' @Ntruder always will find some shit excuse to cry when they cant arrest ;)

And maybe the braindead people like you will cry about us abusing by just arresting you :wink:

yes Im crying a river, come take off my tears

@Kybali0n you have been crying a lot recently xD

In my opinion though, theres a few empty rooms in the jail that no one uses for RP and we have other jails to use as RP.. can we actually re map that free space to benefit everyone?

It's so painful to watch both sides trying to blame something on each other.Bunch of idiots who cannot agree on a topic,and another bunch of dumbs CANNOT agree on a topic. It's 2020 (I wish it wasn't) and people still crying to each other in a 16 year fucking old game.