Anyone from the Netherlands? (Topic Closed)

Lucifer

~[Sup lads, I need someone that could eventually give me some information about the NL Universties. If you can please DM me on discord Luci#8172. It would really help me.
Thanks in advance!]~(silver)

((Got my answer thank you.))
You may delete this topic.

https://www.studyinholland.nl/
this will be very useful I tried it and found something for me. but I heard that the study in NL is so expensive it's like 80k euro per year but you can take a loan from the ministry of education and it depends on your situation( family situation :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: ) After you graduate and find a job they will take the money back but not in 1 time, you will pay per month. don't worry the profit rate is 0 percent(halal :smile: ) I don't know if the profit rate changed. if you want more Infos, contact me on discord; dvrk#1717

@xDarkMan said in Anyone from the Netherlands? (Topic Closed):

https://www.studyinholland.nl/
this will be very useful I tried it and found something for me. but I heard that the study in NL is so expensive it's like 80k euro per year but you can take a loan from the ministry of education and it depends on your situation( family situation :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: ) After you graduate and find a job they will take the money back but not in 1 time, you will pay per month. don't worry the profit rate is 0 percent(halal :smile: ) I don't know if the profit rate changed. if you want more Infos, contact me on discord; dvrk#1717

idk where you are getting the 80k a year from
a full fledged study on average on HBO or university costs 50k. That's with pretty much all costs included.

80k a year with the house/rent prices in NL would leave you homeless for pretty much your entire life till you can pay it off.

@Piercee & @Lucifer medical university=2k~4k per year For the Dutch and European Union countries or refugees. the first-year pay 50% .

If you are not from the Netherlands, European Union or refugee, you will pay 8k for 1 year and x4 so 32k
it's not 32k I made a mistake my calculator broken ^^