Story:
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
Roleplay: Night shift at LV-LS Highway
CC Members: Mr.Javier aka SpeedLife
Participants: Baphomet and Leonard
Story: That day i was free, i got a call that they need me on the night shift at LV-LS highway garage. That's the place where any citizen who needs help can come by for repair or what ever he needs help about his vehicle. We are working all night and helping a lot of citizens. That night i went there and I immediately started working. We are there to solve every problem that the customers come with. It can be simple and easy but it can be hard. That night we repaired many vehicles. Starting from the easiest ones and also there were hard ones that we with a lot of work got to the problem. Few cars needed to be refreshed like changing oil, wheels, windshields, light changes, fixing damaged parts like doors, trunk, hood, scratches from rocks etc. There are cases where we know the problem and we focus only on that, but customers come saying that the engine is doing weird noises, that can be anything and hard for us to find, because we don't have that much tools at that garage it's just a stopping place for repairing simple things that will allow you to get home safely. That shift we worked a lot with the other mechanics at the garage. We did many small repairs, simple ones and also hard things like detecting problems, opening engines. We almost ran out of supplies by the end of the shift, but we managed it somehow. For the complicated repairs that needed to be done, we told our customers to visit us at the San Fierro mod shop where we can fix everything there with all the tools we have.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/NwFzlst