[SUGGESTION] New Jailbreak rule

SheraP

Question

New rule : Crimminals cant throw a grenade in that space.

alt text

Why ?

• Lately criminals have been using this space to kill themselves with grenades to escape from the prison. No problem if they use the grenade to kill cops, the problem is that they are so indiscriminately using these grenades to kill themselves (even if unintentionally) and other criminals.

link textlink textlink text^^^^Look the chat kill to see two crimminals getting killed by granade.^^^^
link text

@SheraP Before you say that "We do that to escape prison" I naded myself as I apologized to the cop who was close to me as I spoke with an admin over that. 2nd of all I came like 10 times back to the prison for the activity before you start barking like a dog maybe get more into details to know what's really going on aye?

Nice Sharp ! Good job :> Where was any Admin? We have 90 members Saes. Maybe that;s saes Don't want see when his team-mate breaking rules? / Tpical
Next to me, every day a gangster breaks the rules, in front of his Saes - a friend. If I also start recording like Sherap then the forum will start to be more '' fiery '' So maybe @Magnus instead of pretending to be a good Saes HQ who doesn't see problems will do something about it?

• 4 years later. I do not know why people using the bug - in the garage for sale of wheels, did not return the money. Oh yes, I mean these big gangs like TT?

Make a strict RULE to dont throw nade in jail? Youre talking about of implementing a rule that is completely useless since you can report it as avoid arrest (a proper rule that already exist) Anyways, youre accusing players of unintentionally events, use common sense? Zzz

@Asexyno said in [SUGGESTION] New Jailbreak rule:

Make a strict RULE to dont throw nade in jail? Youre talking about of implementing a rule that is completely useless since you can report it as avoid arrest (a proper rule that already exist) Anyways, youre accusing players of unintentionally events, use common sense? Zzz

Completely agreed with that. Whoever throws a grenade there knows what is the most probable consecuence and making rules over so restricted things in the gameplay just makes them useless ( rules are to be made simple so everyone can apply common sense over varied scenarios).