Can we please get something changed because this is starting to get retarded

Ikzelf

Question

21 answers to this question

just give cops minigun if they spawn at the hospital, problem solved, that will be 350$ to my paypal account

~[or just implement cooldown for both cops and criminals so it stays on the same level of balance]~, but nah i think minigun is much better as cops need toys
:clown_face:

@Ikzelf said in Can we please get something changed because this is starting to get retarded:

A cooldown which disallows you to spawn at an area you just have been killed (300-400m) for like 30s

exactly this^^
the argumment "copside is dead" doesent matter, its all about respawning at the ~500m area, means you can still use your 500billion house respawns for brs without any cooldown. & almost all sr houses aswell (there are very few houses 500m near sr. its only about when you kill a cop & he respawn few meters near you after 1 sec, this is indeed annoying & once an retard even reported AA for avoid, just because this AA killed the cop & naded himself afterwards, whilest the cop respawned few meters near him at his house.. (just to know how retarded this shit is)

the argumment "but i payed money for houses near sr" is most retarded ever, in saes you get very ez money noqdays & dont need to denied it, i could buy 8 sr houses from ~1 week playing mta to get enough moneys...

& the argumment "but crimes have houses near jb/sr aswell" is the most dumb, this would all affect & crimes cant respawn anyways after getting jailed, we cant respawn 20x in a half minute, we are few minuts in jail till we can respawn at houses..

also i cant see any logical reason why this shouldnt be a thing

10 seconds cooldown would be fine. Respawn at hospital if you can't wait for 10 seconds

EDIT: I dont know if the property has been sold by the cop owning it, or if the guy went inactive or whatever, but;
I remember being at this SR-spot and having a cop respawn at this property every third second. Fucking ridiculous

https://streamable.com/nkpqxh

@Spetnazz said in Can we please get something changed because this is starting to get retarded:

10 seconds cooldown would be fine. Respawn at hospital if you can't wait for 10 seconds

EDIT: I dont know if the property has been sold by the cop owning it, or if the guy went inactive or whatever, but;
I remember being at this SR-spot and having a cop respawn at this property every third second. Fucking ridiculous

https://streamable.com/nkpqxh

aye this is one of most broken srs ever, if enough pigs on, than this sr will dissappear after ~15-30 secs once it gets live, cuz all pigs spawns there & reach it before even one crime comes there.. but the cop you mean was an fbi if i member right tbh : D