SAES>Nanobob

Latinoo

Hello, everyone Well I would like to know, if the mute was fair or not so please leave your opinions in this topic in my opinion I find that 7 days is very excessive and nanobob its a fucking cunt :+1:
alt text

Many people write stuff in main chat by accident sometimes non english but this the first time i see someone gets muted for 7 days because he wrote something by accident in main chat my opinion is unfair mute right there

Mh. I agree that the 7 days are a little bit too much, but we don't know the backstory. It seems like you've been typing non English already and have been warned by NanoBob for that. If it were just the "xchat" I don't think Nano would've had muted you, it's the kek afterwards probably. Well I don't know, I'm not to judge, 7 days are a bit harsh but yeah, we don't know the backstory, and how many times it happened before. The only thing I can see is your point of view.

#Edit A quick research on discord's server echo shows that you didn't like the lengthy of mutes which Nano told you about. To me it looks like you did this on purpose..

https://s12.directupload.net/images/200523/fo8gqqwq.jpg

@AkyZ said in SAES>Nanobob:

Mh. I agree that the 7 days are a little bit too much, but we don't know the backstory. It seems like you've been typing non English already and have been warned by NanoBob for that. If it were just the "xchat" I don't think Nano would've had muted you, it's the kek afterwards probably. Well I don't know, I'm not to judge, 7 days are a bit harsh but yeah, we don't know the backstory, and how many times it happened before. The only thing I can see is your point of view.

#Edit A quick research on discord's server echo shows that you didn't like the lengthy of mutes which Nano told you about. To me it looks like you did this on purpose..

https://s12.directupload.net/images/200523/fo8gqqwq.jpg

First of all I didn't do anything on purpose second nanobob mute a CLO member for 1 day for saying kanker and another guy for saying a sentence in Turkish, then I asked him what would happen if someone wrote that word but as I said before nothing was on purpose and nanobob never warned me since I never said anything in mainchat because I joined in the game like 5 minuts before of that message :+1:

7 days isnt that much for a guy like you who got one of the biggest Multiaccount , Ban and Mute history . Probably thats the reason why he did and when i see the server echo i can easily say You wrote that on purpose To be muted.

edit : People who speak other language and says XCHAT
alt text

Yes, quite justified, considering you clearly use the "xchat" excuse a bit too excessively.

alt text

Also, you should probably watch your language. We all know how addicted you're to this server, imagine if you one day woke up and couldn't sign in.