[SUGGESTION] Make Squads requirements a bit lower

Rasta

Question

Well as the title says, I'm here to suggest lower requirements than there are atm for squads in order to make people able to keep their squads and try to balance SAES gameplay.
There has been some squads closing cause of the activity showing and this could help balancing a bit the server. I think everyone can win with this (cops can have their squads and show the acitivity required and criminals will have more cops to fight)
Something has to be done to try to balance the gameplay on SAES. It's very unbalanced the way it is right now.

Please dont vote no only because you are criminal, vote with the thought of balancing the community!

State your opinions on the comments!

@Ramby said in [SUGGESTION] Make Squads requirements a bit lower:

The moment I log in, mandatory this, spawn now! I just want to play for an hour or 2, have some fun and not record evey step I make on the forums to prove "we're active" .

Take it all less serious and keep the fun going. Instead of the 2nd job as it's now.

I agree with the sentiment, I don't like it either.

However it's also a personal choice. At ThC we don't do that at all, we see zero need for posting mundane stuff like going to storerobs together or make pictures 24/7. Other gangs do, that's their choice, we aren't gonna take time and enjoyment out of the game to spam F12 more and upload more pictures on the forum to prove activity. Although that might be the biased perks of being level 5 already.

We haven't changed our posting behaviours that much either, we post the usual gang stuff of bankrob and turf and tab activity (despite new rules not counting the last), and sometimes people post storerobs and br assistance from their own will, we definitely don't force it or even encourage it. If it's not enough then that's gang requirements stupidity, to be honest.

It's not only gangs/squads, include the groups as well (not all). Everything should be a choice.

Sure you can ask someone to post 3 simple things a month as a truck delivery or a fire department shift for example, but don't take it too far. If you can't make that, there can be a reasonable answer if it's too much for someone.

But let people make there own choice what they want to do ingame at which time.

But that is just one of the issues that are a problem on SAES at the moment.

Too keep it simple get rid of the 2nd job society in saes and get the game back.

@AntiRug said in [SUGGESTION] Make Squads requirements a bit lower:

@Tritosh That's why it's gotta be changed. You saying "arresting isn' hard" makes no sense, because completing a BR against 10 cops when 100 crims are guarding it, takes no skill what so ever. It might be boring, but it's gotta be changed instead of getting ignored.

You cant stop a BR that has 60 crims in it with just 10 cops, crims gather themselves to make a successful BR so should cops do, teamwork is the key

@Tritosh said in [SUGGESTION] Make Squads requirements a bit lower:

You cant stop a BR that has 60 crims in it with just 10 cops, crims gather themselves to make a successful BR so should cops do, teamwork is the key

Gather who? Cop side is dead already. These will be the 10 and only cops, as you mentioned in your example and let's imagine they got props near bank, still unsuccessful for cop side. We will keep dying and heading to the same bank to arrest few but at the end 8/8.

Also no time to gather cops and then head to BR. It would be finished already.

Teamwork is done when we're at least having ratio 2:1 (crims:cops), in that case we may increase chances to do a successful BR for cops; otherwise, it's rarely a successful one.

I support the idea of decreasing the requirements of the squad because it motivates the people to create squads. These days there're few squads and if we don't do anything for the squads soon, this side will disappear. So before, we'd all better to do something to prevent the disaster that is going to happen in the future. I expect the fans of this lovely server to support this idea because it's really needed. Thanks in advance.