Solution for Housing

killerask

Question

IF YOU VOTE NO PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY

I see alot of houses / buisesses / props put on sale for ridiculous amounts that also flood the m > houses for sale pannel.
my idea is to put a small fee lets say 0.5% / 1 % per day of the selling price as a sort of selling Tax. i think this will benefit everyone cause way less houses will be for sale and boost the economy cause players wont want to kepp their props for sale for 3 months.

and when you drive by a house / prop that is put on sale you will actually know like this is for sale instead of 50% of things are for sale for a rediculous price so you wont even check

18 answers to this question

@Markus i watch it also together with price and size. But I also notice if you check the m pannel that you will drive to a property that's for sale for 60mil and it's a shit house. Think this way the m pannel will also not flood so much if we add a fee per day on sale. Cause only props that people really want to sell will be on sale

Definitely possible. While I am all for decreasing the amount of money in the server, this is only going to discourage people from selling properties. While I think (especially for new players) it's a good thing to have properties up for sale.

@killerask said in Solution for Housing:

@NanoBob yes or a limit that for example properties on sale about x amount will get this tax. for me the whole idea is to stop prevent the m pannel with being flooded by shitholes in the 10+m price range

I think a better solution would just be to have price filters in the M panel.

little bit different from original suggestion, but add an max ammount sale of houses/month, like you allowed sell at max 1 house/month = housing whores have it harder to make easy money & more cheap houses for newbis.
i was an housewhore ages ago aswell, its ez money if you know how & at same time its shitty for newbis if house whores takes all good houses for cheap price

@Bartman thats just how market works in real life as well i like to also look for inactive houses aswell. i just think it should be fair to have a small fee even like 0.25% of sell value per day tax. so the normal 2m props will only cost 5k per day to keep on sale while someone sells a shit shac for 150m will pay 250k per day to have it on sale. the whole idea idea for example is to only see houses that are actually for sale.

For example the garage under lv bank is for sale for 300m by a cripz member but when you pm him about it it sais its not for sale