Crack System for Jail

Liyones_

Question

While Im banned, i would like to suggest to add a crack system to the Red door inside Jail but it's not same as BR it's easier than BR , there will be numbers between 500-0 so Criminals have to find the Number to let Door open , so They can leave the door but how ? so the door will still open for Max 20 mins or 30 mins im not sure about time it will be choosen by Developers , so How crims can pass it ? a professional Cracker must crack the door and other Crims must defend him , Why should be added ? well in the past the possibility of passing JB for Crims is higher than Cops it was 75% for Crims and 15% for Cops so why don'r we make it 50% for both it would be good suggestion for Cops and good for Cims too.
Please tell me your Opinion & thanks for reading and voting.

8 answers to this question

@x-Liyones-x said in Crack System for Jail:

@Terry said in Crack System for Jail:

Why do you even care though, you don't even play as you're currently banned?

You can check General in discord SAES i asked if i can post a suggestion....

Nobody said or asked anything about that you have to receive permissions from someone or so that you can have a suggestion about the server, He only asked why you care since you are currently banned, He didn't ask for permissions you received from the admins or people to post a suggestion here. and as terry said it got implented before at the jail in flint county don't know what is wrong about the current jail just leave it like that before smth fks it up.