Zeno's CubanCars Activities

alt text

Activity : #31
type : RolePlay
Cuban Cars Members : @Trevor @Versace

Store: I got a call from my friend that Cuban Cars garage open again To train the mechanics Without hesitation I took my car and went to the garage and i see my freind Beckham and our Leader Mr.Trevor and Mr.Versace.... Then the customer came with his car. He made an accident and the car was badly damaged ... Work has started in the car and I saw that the engine was damaged by the accident and the brake wire too was damaged After an hour of work I changed the motor and brake wire
and Mr.Orten is happy because we finish his car faster and with low price.... and mr.Trevor mr. Versace
happy Cuzz We get learned and took great experience about last time help us for this time
In the end, it was a good experience to my with my friend and our leader Mr.Trevor Mr.Versace

ScreenShots:

:::

Spoiler Textalt textalt textalt text

:::alt text

alt text

Activity : #46
type : RolePlay
Cuban Cars Members : @Versace
Participants: @MaZen20
ScreenShots: ClickHere

Store:

Me and Mr.Versace was patrolling arround SA,Suddenly we've got a call from Mr.mazen,he said he had a accident and he really needs our help,so we Drive from Las Venturas to LV/LS highway ,we reach there very fast,Grabed his car on our DFT,and drive to San Fierro Garage,we started to fix and replace parts from his car that got dameged,and make it like a new one,Mr.mazen was greatfull,and was happy because we finish his car faster and with low price

Spoiler Textalt textalt textalt text

alt text