Crouch sync is completly broken

Groove

Question

Saw @Ammar suggesting this earlier somewhere, but add a small delay (in ms preferably so that the player doesnt really notice it) before the crouch actually happens, so that the HS f.e can register. Dunno about those weird movements tho :/, I would approach this issue step by step anyway.

@Moley said in Crouch sync is completly broken:

sad I can't even try to use c anymore without being called a "abuser"

Well , That's true @Moley nowadays every time i use C while using sniper (not to get Head shotted ) they keep saying "stop abusing it bodo " "omg bodo abuser" meanwhile they do it with M4 and other weapons ...... Even my gang mates told me "Stop pressing C " .

The solution for this bug is dont use C in turf wars, this way, turfs would be fairer. My suggestion is bring a temporary prohibition rule until it gets fixed

Note: Many players have the habit of using C while sniping and so, Im aware of that, but we have to put ourselves in the others place. Unallowing it or fixing it, either but please take this matter into consideration.

@Asexyno said in Crouch sync is completly broken:

The solution for this bug is dont use C in turf wars, this way turfs would be fairer. My suggestion is bring up a temporary prohibition rule until it gets fixed

That's kind of the current situation since using the bug gets you punished while its easy to use the bug by accident. And, it's not only a problem in turfs. I have seen people complaining about it in events and even lounge matches.