Jim's dontation change

Jim

Part I:

How much have you donated for the server? Here you write the the amount of money you donated for the server so far. 110 Pounds

When was the last time you requested a donation reward change? If you requested a donation reward change before, you have to post the date in which your last request was. It was a long time ago on the old forums.

Why do you need to change the location: Here you put a reason why you need admin's to change the current location. I want the new modded vehicles

Links to your donation topics: Here you have to put a link(s) to all of your original donation topics. Its on the old forums.

Links to your previous donation changes requests: If you requested a donation reward change(s) before post the links here. (Only put link the donation change from the vehicle you want removed and replaced. If you are replacing a Maverick to a Super GT, we only need the thread with the Maverick. We don't want or need the thread with your Tractor from last month.) Also on the old forums

Part II: What I Want to be Removed

Vehicle 1: Put the type of vehicle that you already have and you want to be removed here.

:::

Screens
:::

Part III: What I Want to be Added

Vehicle 1: 2 Enforcer
Vehicle 2: 5 Police dodges
Vehicle 3: Dodo
Vehicle 4 Hermes
Vehicle 5: 2 Freeways

Location 5: at my house in LV Name ( erm like an art I gues

Username:oximan42