COP SUGGESTION

Petrow

Question

Cop side is obviously not interesting enough for the players, therefore not many people play as cop nowadays. We see 160 criminals faced against 25 cops. How about let the kill arrest everywhere on the map, once the cop kills you he will have to take you to the PD in order to make a successful arrest? About the tazer, debuff it or completely remove it. In my opinnion this will big more atmosphere to the server. On the way to the PD of course, other criminals can kill the cops and release you. THE ARREST WONT BE INSTANT

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@Petrow said in COP SUGGESTION:

What do you suggest to make the cop side more interesting to play then?

well let's make it easy let's add max time of arrest like 5 seconds , so you have 5 seconds to arrest the criminal , and if u killed him and he is tazed so other crims can help him or , he will get panel like BR or something like dance mission in Gta sa he have to click the buttons that screen showed and he have 1 second to click or add a crack panel not same as BR just numbers between 0 and 20 and he have 3 chances to choose the right one.

@Petrow said in COP SUGGESTION:

Cop side is obviously not interesting enough for the players, therefore not many people play as cop nowadays. We see 160 criminals faced against 25 cops. How about let the kill arrest everywhere on the map, once the cop kills you he will have to take you to the PD in order to make a successful arrest? About the tazer, debuff it or completely remove it. In my opinnion this will big more atmosphere to the server. On the way to the PD of course, other criminals can kill the cops and release you. THE ARREST WONT BE INSTANT

It's SAES not SAUR you knew that ?

Making things easier for cops isn't gonna work to get it more active. Its already hella easy to gain a mil every day while playing as a cop.

Being in a gang just gives you more freedom and activities to do.

@Ikzelf said in COP SUGGESTION:

Making things easier for cops isn't gonna work to get it more active. Its already hella easy to gain a mil every day while playing as a cop.

Precisely this.

Being a cop is easy, it's just boring. You literally only have one thing/script to do, which is arrest.

I suggested 2 years ago to disallow arresting in turfs and let cops turf down a zone to neutral APB:Reloaded style, but not enough people support it for devs to care I guess, that would be cool.

@Teddy said in COP SUGGESTION:

@Ikzelf said in COP SUGGESTION:

Precisely this.

Being a cop is easy, it's just boring. You literally only have one thing/script to do, which is arrest.

I suggested 2 years ago to disallow arresting in turfs and let cops turf down a zone to neutral APB:Reloaded style, but not enough people support it for devs to care I guess, that would be cool.

@Hassoni you better support this as FOX.. y'all annoying asf in turfs xD

hmmmm let's say this suggestion happened, and to do the kill-arrest, or whatever is it claled, lets do like if the crim didnt shoot, the cop can't kill-arrest the criminal, ofcourse there will be an icon for it, because sometimes there's 4cops vs 1crim, so if the crim didnt shot you, cops can use shotgun to slow them and taze, inshort normal arrest.