having the option to give car keys to a friend

Kim

Question

As most of you know there isn't an option to give a player, a spare car key. So im suggesting it right now just as the title says itself.. if there can be any menu/panel so you can let your friend or just someone your spare car key so he can get in the driver seat and drive or just sit in any other seat without having the driver to unlock.

[poll title="Adding Car Keys" maxvotes="1"]

• Yes

• No
    [/poll]

10 answers to this question

Accidently voted 'no'. Would love to see this happening with the help of an additional command like "/carkey username"

You can already do a similar thing. If you open either one of the front doors in any car (either by using alt-gr or pressing enter then walking forward to cancel the animation) anyone will be able to enter your car and drive it even if its locked, and it stays locked till you unlock it.

yes, some newbie liked to borrow ur cars, especially me to my friends xd,
the commands i'll recommend is:

/borrowcarkey "fullname" or /bck "fullname" if you will let ur friend/stranger to borrow ur car and if they will give it back to you let's say
/givebackcarkey "fullname" or /gbck "fullname" especially it will say like "You can't abuse the command to give the borrowed cars to another person." if you tried giving it to another player/person.

edit: and should add a rule about it, like some person knows how to abuse that bug, they will get ban or adminjail and ofcourse the car that has been abused will be removed to the person's owned cars. and it will be putten back to the owner.

@Xavier said in having the option to give car keys to a friend:

You can already do a similar thing. If you open either one of the front doors in any car (either by using alt-gr or pressing enter then walking forward to cancel the animation) anyone will be able to enter your car and drive it even if its locked, and it stays locked till you unlock it.

y this is kinda abuse wich i would even suggest to remoove ability, cuz yesterday i pinked legit 2 pig cars wich was unlocked & one of this pigs stole my car with this abuse to pink my locked picador uuuf, next time gonna remoove awd from this fker