The Bloods

Nippy1

~[The Gang Story]~(yellow,olive) (It's short i know xD)

The Bloods was first established as a small group in the gang called Crips.
The Bloods then left the gang called Crips and turned themselves into a gang and became Crips' greatest enemy.The Bloods, while losing many members in the gang wars with Crips, also grew up very quickly. And over time it was stronger than the Crips gang.If anyone caught someone from The Bloods and complained to the police, they were given fifty thousand dollars as a reward. As The Bloods became stronger, Crips became increasingly weak. The Bloods is a well-known tribute to human trafficking, arms trafficking and drug smuggling, murder.

~[Gang Info]~(yellow,olive)

Gang Money: 6 Million
Gang Level: 0
Gang Color:#ffff00
Gang Tag: TB>Name>Rank
Gang motto: We are envoy of terrorism.

~[Gang Ranks]~(yellow,olive)

~Leader~ (LVL5)
(The Founder and Leader, he had the ability to take any further decisions at the gang)

~ViceLeader~ (LVL4)
(The right hand of the Leader)

~HeadQuarter~ (LVL4)
(Replaces the Leader and Vice Leader when they are offline, also he had abilities to take shared decisions with other heads)

~R~ (LVL3)
(This rank will be given to the members who show all their efforts to help the gang and should be trusted and loyal

~PVT~ (LVL2)
(The second rank within the gang after the Newbie who needs to obey HeadQuarters orders),

~M~ (LVL1)
(A Regular Member within the gang, deserved to be a full member)

~N~(LVL0)
(This rank is only can be given to newbies in the gang)

its 2018 and latest official bloodZ generation was in 2012 .I guess he has right to create a gang with this name and i don't think Marwin(infinity) care about it anymore.

Besides the comments if you want to create a gang do it in better way with banners and logo .Don't just copy paste from other topics .

@zaza said in The Bloods:

its 2018 and latest official bloodZ generation was in 2012 .I guess he has right to create a gang with this name and i don't think Marwin(infinity) care about it anymore.

Besides the comments if you want to create a gang do it in better way with banners and logo .Don't just copy paste from other topics .

Yea! like this.

alt text