Fixing marker stuck bug

Canelas

Question

Hello!
I'm sure this has happened to many and lately has become a nuisance. Whenever a great group of people are entering in an interior, at the same time, the majority get stuck, and it takes a pretty good amounts of pressing shift for jumps to start seeing popping out of this great conglomerate of stuck people in the marker.

This mostly has been happening in Bankrobs, criminals all rush to the interior as soon as possible to group inside. So my suggestion would be to take away collisions from markers, at least from bank interior markers. It would go a long way to improve the fluidity of these events.

Of course, I'm not aware of the implications this could have, so if someone who's into the dev'ing part may shed a light, shed the light!

6 answers to this question

Indeed right . Wbu adding a non coalition between players that crosses by a marker for 4 seconds or less time. enough to move from them this would hella help on BRs

@Stay said in Fixing marker stuck bug:

Indeed right . Wbu adding a non coalition between players that crosses by a marker for 4 seconds or less time. enough to move from them this would hella help on BRs

I would say 10 secs for those with potato pcs yhst cant move as they have low fps aswell :P

Anyways as Tut himseld said. Moved this to Github
https://github.com/saesrpg/saesrpg/issues/313

@Tut-Greco said in Fixing marker stuck bug:

Bugs should be reported on our github: https://github.com/saesrpg
With the exception of bugs which have potential dangers of exploit, which should be directed to a developer.

"Of course, I'm not aware of the implications this could have, so if someone who's into the dev'ing part may shed a light, shed the light!"

Wanted to open a bit of discussion about this matter since it could have implications for both sides.