Gangs alliance chat

nulgath

Question

I am not gonna lie I pretty much like this idea just because you can keep being in a chat with the gang you are allied with.

If you are going to do an activity and you need other gangs you can simply use this chat to call one of your alliances.

How and who will manage the chat tho, you gonna have to create hierarchy between gangs of the alliance if you want it to be managed well. But it can create jealousy. if a gang leaves the alliance, someone gonna have to remove them from the chat.

@Poodlyz said in Gangs alliance chat:

How and who will manage the chat tho, you gonna have to create hierarchy between gangs of the alliance if you want it to be managed well. But it can create jealousy. if a gang leaves the alliance, someone gonna have to remove them from the chat.

Pretty much this. As in Discord, gonna be a bitch/cry fest between gangs who are too lazy or simply dont care about those calling for help. Leave it on DC, don't need more bitching and crying between gangs ig.

Let's count how many chat's I'd have when we add this: Mainchat, LocalChat, TeamSay, CC, Party, PM (with /re I count it as a chat), Police Radio, DE Radio, class chat, country chat, me and do (other purposes but still). For others we can add CB radio, ATC radio then there are admins with an admin chat, SAHA chat (?), staff chat (?).
I think I covered the majority here. But no I don't see a need for an alliance chat.

@Blu said in Gangs alliance chat:

use party chat

alt text

@DyamDouglas said in Gangs alliance chat:

Let's count how many chat's I'd have when we add this: Mainchat, LocalChat, TeamSay, CC, Party, PM (with /re I count it as a chat), Police Radio, DE Radio, class chat, country chat, me and do (other purposes but still). For others we can add CB radio, ATC radio then there are admins with an admin chat, SAHA chat (?), staff chat (?).
I think I covered the majority here. But no I don't see a need for an alliance chat.

not evrey gang member is DE and SAHA or have all those chats u are talking about

Country chat is the most useless thing that has ever been added, You can't even use party chat while you are in a country chat that is so shitty so why just not change country chat with alliance chat

@Moley
Mmm... I think you are mixing Team Chat and Country Chat. How ever here doesnt even exist Country Chat (but a CC in squad or gang, im not very informed of what CC really means in gang/squad). According to your reference, you might refer to Team Chat.

TeamChat is not very useful when you see urself as Criminal or Polices (gangless or squadless) because most of these people are beginning in the server, but its yet usefully for those who has certain experience either Criminal side when assisting to public bank robberies or Police side responding to br/sr.

Affecting others chat is not the propuse of this suggestion, I mean here we are requesting (including me myself) an Ally Chat that only can be used by those Gangs who are fighting in turf war, in order to make strategies on the battlefields

@Asexyno said in Gangs alliance chat:

@Moley
Mmm... I think you are mixing Team Chat and Country Chat. How ever here doesnt even exist Country Chat (but a CC in squad or gang, im not very informed of what CC means really in gang/squad). According to your reference, you might refer to Team Chat.

TeamChat is not very useful when you see urself as Criminal or Polices (gangless or squadless) because most of these people are beginning in the server, but its yet usefully for those who has certain experience either Criminal side when assisting to public bank robberies or Police side responding to br/sr.

Affecting others chat is not the propuse of this suggestion, I mean here we are requesting (including me myself) a Alliace Chat that only can be used by those Gangs who are fighting in turf war, in order to make strategies on the battlefields

There is literally a Country chat but i don't think much people use it take a look ingame and type /country but it doesn't work if you are in a party chat

@Moley
Mmm... I think you are mixing Team Chat and Country Chat. How ever here doesnt even exist Country Chat (but a CC in squad or gang, im not very informed of what CC really means in gang/squad). According to your reference, you might refer to Team Chat.

Affecting others chat is not the propuse of this suggestion, I mean here we are requesting (including me myself) an Ally Chat that only can be used by those Gangs who are fighting in turf war, in order to make strategies on the battlefields

Country chat is so used that some don't even know about his existence

Gr8 idea, would be cool if it was integrated into the gang panel so you could "form" alliances from the panel which then would translate into the alliance chat. This could possibly be developed further if anyone else had alliance ideas.

@Bangas a fact lol

Call me ignorant but its so so dead that Ive playing in SAES since 2014 and not ever knew about a Country Chat :$

Well Mr asexyno same goes around here, i play here since 2014 too and my intention was to mention that country chat is one of the most useless tool that weve got on server, didn't mean to offend you at all.

After this being said id like to apolagize for getting off topic.

Best regards.