I thought to tell you my story.

ChasinTLSN

Mate, I got alot of respect for you writing this since it certainly isn't something to come out with that easily. As someone who's had 4 diagnosisses for different things too over the years I know hard it can be to control your mind. Try to ease yourself by finding and doing things that genuinly put you mind at ease and don't stress it out too much. With this I've also helped people through some one one talks and coaching for therapists because a relatable person is good to have when you are even unsure about your own mind.
You should certainly try staying physically active to slightly shut your mind off from dark thoughts, sitting in a dark setting too deep in your own thoughts can only make it way worse, that's speaking from experience.
Even around this time with Corona it can get worse, I feel it too. But try to stay positive and have little patterns or ways to atleast make it slightly more bearable, if you don't have those yet or struggle to even find things like that then don't give up. Everyone has his small little things that he enjoys in his own way.

If you ever need help or want to talk, you can always add me on Discord at Piercee#8037. I can understand if you don't or if you have reasons to not want to talk about it, talking about things that are so deep in your mind can really tire you out insane amounts.

@Piercee said in I thought to tell you my story.:

Mate, I got alot of respect for you writing this since it certainly isn't something to come out with that easily. As someone who's had 4 diagnosisses for different things too over the years I know hard it can be to control your mind. Try to ease yourself by finding and doing things that genuinly put you mind at ease and don't stress it out too much. With this I've also helped people through some one one talks and coaching for therapists because a relatable person is good to have when you are even unsure about your own mind.
You should certainly try staying physically active to slightly shut your mind off from dark thoughts, sitting in a dark setting too deep in your own thoughts can only make it way worse, that's speaking from experience.
Even around this time with Corona it can get worse, I feel it too. But try to stay positive and have little patterns or ways to atleast make it slightly more bearable, if you don't have those yet or struggle to even find things like that then don't give up. Everyone has his small little things that he enjoys in his own way.

If you ever need help or want to talk, you can always add me on Discord at Piercee#8037. I can understand if you don't or if you have reasons to not want to talk about it, talking about things that are so deep in your mind can really tire you out insane amounts.

wow dude so beautiful :') im proud to be your friend and fellow gang mate :') :') c':

I've personally had, not very long time ago, some issues too, so.. can understand it is hard for you. But you are not alone, keep on doing what you love, take your time to chill and better days will arise. Hit me up if you wanna talk or play anything these dreadful corona days

Well mate, You did reported me since 3 months about abusing at jb and i got a ban, But you're a cool guys u did the best with me in VeC, i won't forget that, stay strong, get well soon, vndalos da el corona <3.

Dear Chasin,

I admire your courage, writing a topic regarding your personal health/issues is not easy, youre a good lad, and I hope everything goes well for you, stay strong, life can sometimes be really tough, but we need to overcome such life scenarios and try our best to move forward. I truly hope you get better.

@ILLUSION said in I thought to tell you my story.:

Hello Chasin,

I also had suffered some psychological problems 4-5 years ago. There is no need to explain what exactly my illness was, but to clear it out it was not schizophrenia. However there are things I can suggest you to do so as I made a great progress and nearly overcame what troubled me. My biggest fault was waiting for it to go on its own. I thought if I kept ignoring it it was going to be okay in the end. Don't do this. DO NOT FIGHT IT ON YOUR OWN. Talk about it with your family, friends whoever you love. And get a psychological help from a psychologist. I wish I had went to see a doctor when it first started. But instead I waited two years. Second advice is be pshysically active. Do exercises, go for jogging etc. Keep your body busy. AND SLEEP DECENTLY! Do not stay awake in late hours. You will see the difference when you put yourself in a decent sleeping schedule. Believe me human mind is the most adorable thing in this world. If you believe in yourself you will be okay. You are strong, so be aware of your strength. Have some routine of things that makes you happy. It will definitely help.

I know how it feels like to be in conflict with yourself, I know life sometimes looks too big to overcome but it is not impossible. That is how life is. Sometimes hard, sometimes delightful. Our part is to live it. You are not alone. :) (munn karambit)

@ChasinTLSN u know my discord fella

@ChasinTLSN remember when I was rejected by my crush before 3months and I said that I'm going to suicide or stop playing.... From no where you came and helped me and that 's a favor, here I will give it back to you, stay strong brother and fight till you succeed.