[QoL] BR Alert Sound for Criminals

flusha

Question

25 answers to this question

Basically the crims PM each other for a robbery. If you mean for both official gangs and normal crims it will benefit the cops too. Since they may have a cop playing as a crim and when they see the alert they will prepare the cops which literally blows away the element of suprise for cops. As in real life cops don't know about a robbery till it happens. So nice try.

@Xtream said in BR Alert Sound for Criminals:

Basically the crims PM each other for a robbery. If you mean for both official gangs and normal crims it will benefit the cops too. Since they may have a cop playing as a crim and when they see the alert they will prepare the cops which literally blows away the element of suprise for cops. As in real life cops don't know about a robbery till it happens. So nice try.

Are you paranoid? Why would I suggest this to learn when crims are doing BR? I will learn it anyways if I am playing as cop. I was playing as crim and I lost two BRs I think BR alert is necessary like cops.

@Stay said in BR Alert Sound for Criminals:

@ILLUSION said in BR Alert Sound for Criminals:

If criminals are going to hear Canserbero saying "Helloooooo I am Canserbero from de Kompani" every time when a BR starts, I am in!

Allow me to improve your Idea.

Wbu: this is Canserbero from the kompany and this is a BR alert go to "X" bank DE INMEDIATI

im willing to pay for this to happen

As Mackey said. Minutes befor brs crims who wanna help with a br usually get spammed in team chat to come help. Theres always people not comming ofource they dont want an alarm ringin in theirs headset anyways. Its enough with the alarm inside the bankrob

@flusha The Bank Robbery alert that cops can hear it's simply a Dispatcher voice that says that there's an active Bank Robbery and bla bla, as I know so far criminals do not have Dispatch so why would they get any alert at all? I would say that the top bar red alert is already too much and there's no reason giving voice alert in this case.

@Bartman That's the point of the alarm after all, however, it improves the gaming experience and gives a sense of true robbery.

@Element said in BR Alert Sound for Criminals:

@flusha The Bank Robbery alert that cops can hear it's simply a Dispatcher voice that says that there's an active Bank Robbery and bla bla, as I know so far criminals do not have Dispatch so why would they get any alert at all? I would say that the top bar red alert is already too much and there's no reason giving voice alert in this case.

@Bartman That's the point of the alarm after all, however, it improves the gaming experience and gives a sense of true robbery.

the sound is just annoying, & saes br have like 0.00000001% to do with real brs, alone the fact that need 50+ helpers to rob one single bank

Some of you look like thinking the alert is for 10 minutes, no its not. Its just same as the cop alert, its rinning for 3-7 seconds and not really annoying, at least for me.

When cops are AFK and when there is a br, they hear the alert and come back to the game immediately. Why crims cannot? If you are looking for reality, play in real roleplay servers.

I do not know why SAES players thinking all suggestions like reality or RPG, even it is a RPG server, in other servers the players are suggesting stuff for balancing teams, no one really cares role.

@Bartman You always can lower your volume during the Bank Robbery.

@flusha Again, criminals are not getting the alert since they've got no radio/dispatch that can let them know when there's an active BR, that's why criminals cannot have that.

@Bartman You always can lower your volume during the Bank Robbery.

@flusha Again, criminals are not getting the alert since they've got no radio/dispatch that can let them know when there's an active BR, that's why criminals cannot have that.

Also as a crim its pointless trying to go to a br when it has already started, you will end up arrested as soon as you pass the glass door

@Element
goes to sound option whilest br >> gets arrested >> rip.
fact is, br sound annoying as fk, no one likes it & in my eyes its something completly unnecessery thing to force to players just because it gives the "real life br experience", the same way we could force to use manual gears on cars, because it gives real life feeling (actually you can switch to manual gear in saes but its shitty). but this is anyways outside of this suggestion wich is unnecessery, even ty for an swat suggesting something for other side, but we have teamchat spammed etc when br coming, crimes knows about br like 15-30mins before even starting

Never seen a jew asslick so much to try and get CS