Ishimura Energy Corporation

Henry

alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text

:::

Official tag is I|Name. I|Name|Rank can be used

Chief Executive Officer (I|Name|CEO)

Hideki Ishimura (SAES>Henry)

Chief Administrative Officer (I|Name|CAO)

Akihito Ishimura (Franco)

Chief Human Resources Officer (I|Name|CHRO)

n/a

Chief Marketing Officer (I|Name|CMO)

Hiroshi Yamauchi (Markus)

Chief Operations Officer (I|Name|COO)

n/a

Safety Inspector (I|Name|SI)

n/a

Senior Marketer (I|Name|SMk)

n/a

Marketer (I|Name|Mk)

n/a

Chief Engineer (I|Name|CEn)

n/a

Engineer (I|Name|En)

n/a

Electrician (I|Name|E)

Matthew Miocic (Darude)
Theodor (Homeless)

Chief Investigator (I|Name|ChI)

n/a

Investigator (I|Name|I)

Doni Jefferson (Turbo)

Technician (I|Name|T)

Eduardo Lzaro (Combine)

Chief of Security (I|Name|ChS)

n/a

Security Officer (I|Name|SO)

Bruce Wilson (Carter)

Security Officer in Training (I|Name|SOT)

Jack Steward (Freezoom)

Worker (I|Name|W)

n/a

Spawns to be used:

Administration (any skin in suit)
Supervision (any skin in suit or with helmet)
Engineering department (any skin with helmet)
Science department (any skin in suit)
Security (prison warden)

alt text

Recruitment is still in a development phase, for now, you may show your interest through the following application:

**Nickname:**
**Username**
**RP Name:**
**Nationality**
**Spoken languages**
**Server groups**
**Write a small RP backstory about your character**
**Make a list of the studies of your RP character**
**Why do you want to join us?**
**Explain with your words any phase of the corporation work**
**Explain with your words the duty of your department of interest (marketing/security/engineering/scientific)**

Please consider the following:

• Knowledge of the server rules is a MUST.

• This is a RP group, certain RP level is required.

Nickname: Darude
Username darude
RP Name: Matthew Miocic
Nationality Croatian
Spoken languages English, Balkan languages, little bit of German
Server groups GXT, SAFD, Helvete

Write a small RP backstory about your character My name is Matthew. My family moved to USA during the Second World War. Since I was just a little kid, I wanted to become an engineer. And my dream came true as I finished the Engineering University in Dallas, TX. I worked in a mining company in Dallas since last year, when I decided to start family and find better work place.
Make a list of the studies of your RP character Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
Why do you want to join us? I just found out that this group was made and instantly decided that I would like to become a part of it as it looks interesting.
Explain with your words any phase of the corporation work
Extraction stage starts with finding the raw material location and then proceeds to its study and finding ways to retrieve it from underground. After everything, the material is set to be retrieved.
Explain with your words the duty of your department of interest (marketing/security/engineering/scientific)
As an engineer, my task would be to make sure that infrastructure stays safe and usable on daily basis. If there is any problem I should fix it as fast and careful as possible. Also I have to be ready to help my colleagues and focus on raw material extraction.

@Darude said in Ishimura Energy Corporation:

Nickname: Darude
Username darude
RP Name: Matthew Miocic
Nationality Croatian
Spoken languages English, Balkan languages, little bit of German
Server groups GXT, SAFD, Helvete

Write a small RP backstory about your character My name is Matthew. My family moved to USA during the Second World War. Since I was just a little kid, I wanted to become an engineer. And my dream came true as I finished the Engineering University in Dallas, TX. I worked in a mining company in Dallas since last year, when I decided to start family and find better work place.
Make a list of the studies of your RP character Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
Why do you want to join us? I just found out that this group was made and instantly decided that I would like to become a part of it as it looks interesting.
Explain with your words any phase of the corporation work
Extraction stage starts with finding the raw material location and then proceeds to its study and finding ways to retrieve it from underground. After everything, the material is set to be retrieved.
Explain with your words the duty of your department of interest (marketing/security/engineering/scientific)
As an engineer, my task would be to make sure that infrastructure stays safe and usable on daily basis. If there is any problem I should fix it as fast and carefu as possible. Also I have to be ready to help my colleagues and focus on raw material extraction.

Welcome aboard!

Nickname: Freezoom
Username maxismuz4141
RP Name: Jack steward
Nationality turkish
Spoken languages english and turkish
Server groups RadioSA ZIP GXT SaS SAPA

Write a small RP backstory about your character Hello my name is jack steward I am 25 years old.I born in Los santos and I grew up in Las venturas Ive lived in the United states all my life.When my father change his job we decided to move our house to Las venturas I found one job in Las venturas my job was about bodyguard I stay there like 2-3 month after that I decided to move my house to Los santos again now Im looking for job
Make a list of the studies of your RP character judo and the art of self-protection
Why do you want to join us? I like this group Roleplay and group team members also I would like to help you guys for become a official group
Explain with your words any phase of the corporation work Mantenance Stages
IEC workers trying for service energy to every citizens also they are doing technical assistance to homes and businesses
Security,My task is protecting IEC research and development factory I must make sure that proper security is applied on infrastructures work sites operations etc..

Nickname: Combine
Username sapience
RP Name: Eduardo Lzaro, also simply known as "Lzaro"
Nationality Spain
Spoken languages Spanish, English, some Portuguese and German.
Server groups LE, ZIP and Centrino.

Write a small RP backstory about your character Eduardo Lzaro is a 36 year old of Spanish origin, he was found as a baby in the streets, sheltered in an orphanage until he reached the age of majority, they never found his real parents. One day after graduating university he took a plane to San Andreas so he could learn a new culture and leave his dark past behind. After a while he became a permanent resident in Las Venturas and started looking for jobs that could help him earn a living and preferably that they were related to his science studies.
Make a list of the studies of your RP character Degree in Biochemistry and Environmental Sciences.
Why do you want to join us? Not sure if I should answer to this question roleplay wise as it's not stated, anyways: I'm always very selective with the RP groups I apply for - and this is one of them. I feel I would enjoy acting the role of this one in particular, and also it's an open door for me to start roleplaying again. I think the idea is quite unique itself and forming part of it will also flourish my desire to be active on the server and not get bored with the usual, also I mainly like the intellectual side of it.
Explain with your words any phase of the corporation work Development phase, which is in charge in the research aspect, like other type of more reliable energies, or a better stability on the health of the workers of the corporation who are exposed to for example; radiation caused by manipulating hazardous materials.
Explain with your words the duty of your department of interest (marketing/security/engineering/scientific) I'm into the scientific aspect, which has to; follow superior orders, observe and recommend about obtaining materials, suggest on possible better infrastructure planning, laboratory maintenance, working together with other entities foreign to the company, producing energy in direct collaboration with engineers, purely make progression and exploration of better and new tech.