Markus's Signatures

Markus

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Markus said in Markus's Signatures:

not making them for free anymore as it's a waste of time. also if you've requested a signature in the past, msg me again and be ready to pay this time

I wouldn't say it's waste of time to do graphic design free of charge on a beginners-intermediate level. You've still got hundreds of hours to spend learning your place in the field. I personally like to work for free because it gives me love from others while improving my artistical skillsets and being able to set my own deadlines and all. It's not to say that the work isn't good enough to be paid, but there's a large difference in paid and free of charge workflow and that's invaluable to me.

@Tut-Greco said in Markus's Signatures:

@Markus said in Markus's Signatures:

not making them for free anymore as it's a waste of time. also if you've requested a signature in the past, msg me again and be ready to pay this time

I wouldn't say it's waste of time to do graphic design free of charge on a beginners-intermediate level. You've still got hundreds of hours to spend learning your place in the field. I personally like to work for free because it gives me love from others while improving my artistical skillsets and being able to set my own deadlines and all. It's not to say that the work isn't good enough to be paid, but there's a large difference in paid and free of charge workflow and that's invaluable to me.

All of it is done on the internet and I don't use any downloaded clients to make these signatures, it's all pure creativity. And I won't spend ''hundreds of hours'' on this as I did it for fun during the quarantine.

• 1 month later...

~[I also promise you a satisfaction guarantee which means once I send you the first idea and signature, you're free to completely scratch it and order a new one or just request changes.

If you've ordered from me once, you can always hit me up for edits or a completely new one and you'll get it for FREE!]~(orange)

:exclamation: :exclamation:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Requests for signatures ~[open]~(lime) again, PM me on the forums or on discord (Markus#4982) of what you would like.

A signature costs ~[$1.000.000]~(yellow) but if you have extra money lying around, feel free to tip!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I am from now on only taking requests if they're requested from discord. My username is Markus#2000 but you can also find me in the SAES discord.

I am not taking from the forums since it would be rough to communicate with a customer.

If you've requested something and I haven't made it, please let me know since I've been busy <3

• 1 month later...