[SUGGESTION] Qualification Questions

Mrwan

Question

Hello everyone.

So my suggestion today Is to add some qualification questions to anyone who's creating a new account for SAES maybe, Maybe when someone Is creating an account you ask some IQ qualification questions, Or make them read the rules and test them on the rules, (Questions comes randomly), I mean I don't really know If It's necessary but I do know that It'll prevent a lot of adminjails and It'll save more time for both admins and staff members explaining the rules to anyone who comes new to the server.

7 answers to this question

Unnecessary would drive away new players, if you were a new player playing mta and come across a server asking you those questions would you still proceed? Maybe you would but most of the people would get confused and leave.

This is ofcourse a good system. But as someone stated earlier. It will make new players give up and leave and find a better server instead.

If a new player joins the server and well knows hes gonna fuck around and dm, he would just jump through that iq thing and go straight into dming your face anyways.